What's the most...

Old Jun 24th 2011, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

paca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nicepaca is just really nice
Default Re: What's the most...

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
open a nightclub in Ibiza
which club?
Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Buying a heavy machine in England from the US via Ebay then spending thousands going over to collect it.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Elmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud ofElmer Fudd has much to be proud of

Old Jun 24th 2011, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Scamp
...random / stupid last minute thing you've done?
Signing-up for this site!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Signing-up for this site!
You can always delete your membership my dear.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paca
which club?
It was in Port des Torrent ....not there anymore, well I don't think it is :-)
I ended up getting a small bar in Ibiza town (in the marina)
Old Jun 24th 2011, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

- and miss such stimulating conversation?
Old Jun 24th 2011, 3:04 pm
Banned

Reggie Kray is an unknown quantity at this point

that is the best advice for you jack, come back with a new name and a new personality, because people like you dont know what a normal conversation is. BYE !! OFF YOU GO!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Reggie Kray
that is the best advice for you jack, come back with a new name and a new personality, because people like you dont know what a normal conversation is. BYE !! OFF YOU GO!
Noted! - But I am still smiling Reg! You gave me the smile!

Last edited by jackthehat; Jun 24th 2011 at 3:11 pm.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 3:16 pm
Banned

You will have the chelsea smile soon if you carry on with your attitude!!
Sort it out Jack !!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 3:23 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You will have the chelsea smile soon if you carry on with your attitude!!
Sort it out Jack !!
I am sensing Reggie has been here before with another ID, Jack either ignore him or you will end up in the shit, trust me.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:04 pm
Banned

So now, the one whom has been giving everyone and every place grief, and has made people leave is getting protection from a moderator ??
Shame in did not apply for Nottmbantam
Please explain
Old Jun 24th 2011, 4:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

So now, the one whom has been giving everyone and every place grief, and has made people leave is getting protection from a moderator ??
Please explain
Speak with the American Moderators!
Old Jun 24th 2011, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Please explain
Reg.. he is rude, offensive and belligerent I am also somewhat perplexed that BC was sticking up for him but I will ignore him and hopefully he will be his own worst enemy!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:02 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Just for the record, is she still alive?
She's a live and well It's that that much of a regret!
N.