Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What's with the long face...

What's with the long face...

Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's with the long face...

Originally Posted by The Dean
Long face?

Oh you mean......... because she looks like a horse..........

So she's Scandanavian then?

(...a face like a norse.)

A self-publicist.

Hubby had to work on Christmas day? Shock, horror. It's just an ordinary day here in Muslimland.

Doubt the Mail would be interested in the tale of an Engineer who lived within his means in Dubai, still managing a nice apartment, good car, good friends and saved some money every month - Dubai was OK for me.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Until you see her face. Looks like someone hit her with the ugly stick...

And don't have a go at me. You know you are all thinking the same thing.

-
That's what I meant...... well, sort of............
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You're forgiven, especially as this thread title is somewhat misleading.
that title is the best bit
Old Feb 21st 2010, 2:46 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think she was a member on here alexa2alex something like that? was nasty about LH daughter and cleared off.
if you mean alexalexa (or something) she was from Austria...remember, she couldn't find a shop that printed pictures here in Dubai, so she thought it would be easiest to send them to Austria (where everything was much better) get them printed there and then have them sent back...
Old Feb 21st 2010, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
if you mean alexalexa (or something) she was from Austria...remember, she couldn't find a shop that printed pictures here in Dubai, so she thought it would be easiest to send them to Austria (where everything was much better) get them printed there and then have them sent back...
she was posting the same old crap on ew for a while, don't know whether she's still on there...don't reckon that was her...how cute though, that the couple were alex and alex, lol...

MM, xx
Old Feb 21st 2010, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...nightmare.html

I've not read it but it's about Dubai apparently...
I find it very vulgar to wash one's dirty laundry in public and to make money on it on top of it. But there are apparently people who find ordinary ,and in this case, pointless and boring stories, interesting. Each to their own I guess.

I also thought the "blame Dubai for my failure" spiel has been done and is done with? She is a bit late for that one, non?
Old Feb 21st 2010, 7:47 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
I find it very vulgar to wash one's dirty laundry in public and to make money on it on top of it. But there are apparently people who find ordinary ,and in this case, pointless and boring stories, interesting. Each to their own I guess.

I also thought the "blame Dubai for my failure" spiel has been done and is done with? She is a bit late for that one, non?
Man alive that is some dreadful, DREADFUL journalism.

Fûcking daily mail, it's not worth the paper it's printed on.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 2:28 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
Doubt the Mail would be interested in the tale of an Engineer who lived within his means in Dubai, still managing a nice apartment, good car, good friends and saved some money every month - Dubai was OK for me.
spot on...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 4:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
spot on...
They aren't, I have asked.....

Didn't want to confuse their readers with both sides to a story, apparently....
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what is wrong with me... I keep going back to look at the pictures. It's like having poo on your fingers, you know it's disgusting but you can't help sniffing it.

I just don't understand what value her holiday snaps add to the article.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:07 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
I don't know what is wrong with me... I keep going back to look at the pictures. It's like having poo on your fingers, you know it's disgusting but you can't help sniffing it.

I just don't understand what value her holiday snaps add to the article.
and to think she supplied those pics herself, so she must have thought she was looking really good in them....my favorite is the one where she sits on the table...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:17 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

and to think she supplied those pics herself, so she must have thought she was looking really good in them....my favorite is the one where she sits on the table...
yea, really she has a face like a well slapped arse...horriffic.

what a complete dog.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:19 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
yea, really she has a face like a well slapped arse...horriffic.

what a complete dog.
Hey.. I am a dog-lover and find your comments offensive...
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I love the table one! Looks like she has just done an allnighter.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

It's the 'night out' one for me....horses face and horses teeth.

I'm no oil painting myself mind.....but i'll judge others anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.