What's the cure ???

Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's the cure ???

Originally Posted by mythic
oh it was aimed, but i forgot to include the quote, you will have to take me in hand
oh...i fully intend to...

MM, xx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:15 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
oh...i fully intend to...

MM, xx
will have to book a flight
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:22 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

will have to book a flight
already?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Cure for homesickness?

Give up, withdraw into your shell, throw in the towel, allow it to drag you down into the pit of self-loathing and despair....... easy.

Never ever fight it, never focus on what is good about your life, never look on the bright side, never think of all the things being away from home has given you, never even consider the fact that, when you do eventually go home, you will have become a more tolerant, understanding and broad-minded person, able to interact more readily and willingly with people from all sorts of backgrounds, classes, cultures, countries........ that would never be worth all the effort.

Simple really.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
What do you do when you are feeling homesick ???
Call any friend back home who was famous for their constant moaning...I'm sure they'll have new things to tell you to cheer you up...
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:56 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
already?
well some things are worth the expense
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:57 pm
live life to the max

Originally Posted by The Dean
Cure for homesickness?

Give up, withdraw into your shell, throw in the towel, allow it to drag you down into the pit of self-loathing and despair....... easy.

Never ever fight it, never focus on what is good about your life, never look on the bright side, never think of all the things being away from home has given you, never even consider the fact that, when you do eventually go home, you will have become a more tolerant, understanding and broad-minded person, able to interact more readily and willingly with people from all sorts of backgrounds, classes, cultures, countries........ that would never be worth all the effort.

Simple really.
ever thought of working for the samaritans, i think you would do well
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Cure for homesickness?

Simple really.
Sums it up nicely...
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ever thought of working for the samaritans, i think you would do well
hahahahaha...

MM, xx
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Called home, last night, had a good gossip with family, comforting when nothing really changes, looking at booking a couple of days over Christmas (if I can get the time off) and head home, sister here on the 19th for a week so that will help...Thanks all. As they say home is where the heart is...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:11 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Called home, last night, had a good gossip with family, comforting when nothing really changes, looking at booking a couple of days over Christmas (if I can get the time off) and head home, sister here on the 19th for a week so that will help...Thanks all. As they say home is where the heart is...
for some it's a lot more difficult to deal with
try to remind yourself what you're doing there and why you chose to move
if something's missing now, see what you can do to get it back or replace it
if when all is said and done the balance is still tipped then consider a move
you will have done what you wanted to and feel happier about your next decision

i hope you work it out
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
for some it's a lot more difficult to deal with
try to remind yourself what you're doing there and why you chose to move
if something's missing now, see what you can do to get it back or replace it
if when all is said and done the balance is still tipped then consider a move
you will have done what you wanted to and feel happier about your next decision

i hope you work it out
Thanks, I'm fine, it just took me by surprise, but at the end of the day this is where I want to be, the world can be quite a small place with an airport on your doorstep and a phone in your hand.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:33 am

Thanks, I'm fine, it just took me by surprise, but at the end of the day this is where I want to be, the world can be quite a small place with an airport on your doorstep and a phone in your hand.
good for you

so will you share with me why you want to be there?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gedge
good for you

so will you share with me why you want to be there?
Opertunities, standard of living, meeting some great people and generally really enjoying my time here....do miss wrapping up in a warm coat and a coal cosy fire watching old movies on a Sunday sometimes though.... how strange is that ???
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:44 am

Opertunities, standard of living, meeting some great people and generally really enjoying my time here....do miss wrapping up in a warm coat and a coal cosy fire watching old movies on a Sunday sometimes though.... how strange is that ???
not strange at all, sounds good to me
can't you go to that ski slope they have there and wrap up in all your winter gear? reckon it'd be fun if you and a mate or two did it for a laugh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.