Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What's with the British and the Dutch ?

What's with the British and the Dutch ?

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's with the British and the Dutch ?

Originally Posted by Ray
Piss off with your hurdy gurdy crap ....
I love it when you talk dirty...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:43 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Piss off with your hurdy gurdy crap ....
Aw, c'mon Ray..a wee bit a slack ..it's a newbies first post !

Had to laugh at 'hurdy gurdy' though..not seen that written down for years !
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:45 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot

Hey, welcome back!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:47 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought that was a reference to Swedish...not Dutch
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:47 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Hey, welcome back!
Thanks Roadking..was on a downer of late...was just getting my foot in the door for the Drama Queen of 2009 poll
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 5:49 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Roadking..was on a downer of late...was just getting my foot in the door for the Drama Queen of 2009 poll
Back off, mate. that's mine...or so I'm told.

Are you up for a joint share of the universe? Just don't tell MH, BC, MM or Eva. Actually any female, they have these weird ideas about me.
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:00 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Roadking
Back off, mate. that's mine...or so I'm told.

Are you up for a joint share of the universe? Just don't tell MH, BC, MM or Eva. Actually any female, they have these weird ideas about me.
"a joint share of the universe"?..there ye go...it's like one of Eva's intellectual return posts...I so often get lost...and don't know how to reply !!

...but your welcome to the Drama Queen of 2009...the tiara already has your name on it !
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I always thought that was a reference to Swedish...not Dutch
I remember the song ..

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I'm mad with you!!!!
I posted to you and you did a Greta Garbo - and you aren't taking pm's
What's all this prima donna flouncing out the door stuff you silly old wassock?
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:14 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Ray
that is a horrible horrible song...omg I wish I hadn't listened to that now
and it's nothing to do with Holland...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:15 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
I'm mad with you!!!!
I posted to you and you did a Greta Garbo - and you aren't taking pm's
What's all this prima donna flouncing out the door stuff you silly old wassock?
oh I know...I slapped him hard last night...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

that is a horrible horrible song...omg I wish I hadn't listened to that now
and it's nothing to do with Holland...
I love it ... A Hurdy Gurdy is a musical instrument
looks a bit Dutch

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:19 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Ray
I love it ... A Hurdy Gurdy is a musical instrument
looks a bit Dutch

http://fredmeyermusic.com/the_hurdy-gurdy_man.jpg
no it doesn't...
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:21 pm
Ray

no it doesn't...
Bloody foreigners always gotta argue
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 6:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Ray
Bloody foreigners always gotta argue
the women are the worst...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.