British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   whatever happened to expatjam?! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/whatever-happened-expatjam-604474/)

lopsided Apr 20th 2009 11:59 am

whatever happened to expatjam?!

used to love it-but now it's gone...topics discussing about it closing get deleted in EW.no explanations given.....man i know im being nosy but it's so strange..why did it close down?and why is it so hush hush? :confused::confused::confused:

commander Apr 20th 2009 12:01 pm

Re: whatever happened to expatjam?!

Originally Posted by lopsided (Post 7495951)
used to love it-but now it's gone...topics discussing about it closing get deleted in EW.no explanations given.....man i know im being nosy but it's so strange..why did it close down?and why is it so hush hush? :confused::confused::confused:

the owner was arrested and deported for being a transvestite..

Blue Cat Apr 20th 2009 12:01 pm

I put my e mail address up for people to e mail me if they wanted/need an explanation, why bring it up on here? it has nothing to do with BE at all.

Roadking Apr 20th 2009 12:02 pm

It was a front for a drug smuggling, sex crazed, knitting society and got closed down cause knitting is not culturally accepted in the ME.

Blue Cat Apr 20th 2009 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7495956)

:eek::eek::eek:

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 12:02 pm

Its a secret

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7495956)

nah you have got that all wrong, she was running a whore house

Blue Cat Apr 20th 2009 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7495969)

:eek::eek:

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7495957)
I put my e mail address up for people to e mail me if they wanted/need an explanation, why bring it up on here? it has nothing to do with BE at all.

um and first post.

commander Apr 20th 2009 12:05 pm

for sure....half of them could eat fudruckers out of burgers...

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 12:05 pm

BC what have you done to us

Blue Cat Apr 20th 2009 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by annacarna (Post 7495973)
um and first post.

annoying to say the least, if you log onto EJ my e mail ID is there for anyone who wants to contact me for any reason, and if I choose to close down my site then it is up to me, no one else. I am sick of hearing the stories about it, apparently the Government shut me down and I have been in jail. People need to get on with their own lives.

Roadking Apr 20th 2009 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 7495981)
annoying to say the least, if you log onto EJ my e mail ID is there for anyone who wants to contact me for any reason, and if I choose to close down my site then it is up to me, no one else. I am sick of hearing the stories about it, apparently the Government shut me down and I have been in jail. People need to get on with their own lives.

C'mon BC, you know the drill; never let the truth stand in the way of a good rumour.

BangleMan Apr 20th 2009 12:12 pm

So BC, do BE members get special rates ?......A kinda buy one, get one free kind of thing ?

Grace O Malley Apr 20th 2009 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7495997)
So BC, do BE members get special rates ?......A kinda buy one, get one free kind of thing ?

well you could qualify for the over 50's discount hey