Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What are your interests & hobbies?

What are your interests & hobbies?

Old Jan 9th 2012, 9:43 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are your interests & hobbies?

FM dull as ditchwater on here.

I'll leave you to it.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 10:26 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dumbo
FM dull as ditchwater on here.

I'll leave you to it.
Judging by your posts, you weren't exactly setting the place alight either mate.

What on earth were you expecting? Dancing girls, wife swapping, mind numbing alcohol fuelled rants by bored sh*tless expats? Oh, wait a minute...
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:19 pm
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Playing guitar, music, films, photography, video games, exploring, cycling, sitting in a bar chatting with friends.

Oh, and I hate clubbing with a passion. So I suppose you could describe that as a hobby.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 4:18 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthestig
Judging by your posts, you weren't exactly setting the place alight either mate.

What on earth were you expecting? Dancing girls, wife swapping, mind numbing alcohol fuelled rants by bored sh*tless expats? Oh, wait a minute...
Thanks mate, the old saying goes that you can't polish a turd. But I think the Mythbusters disproved this so I'm caught off-centre a little.

Enjoy your wife swapping.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 7:04 am
Some say, he adores KSA

iamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud ofiamthestig has much to be proud of

Thanks mate, the old saying goes that you can't polish a turd. But I think the Mythbusters disproved this so I'm caught off-centre a little.

Enjoy your wife swapping.
Mine's in the UK, swapped her for a life of celibacy and intolerance in Riyadh.
Old Jan 10th 2012, 7:48 am
N/A

Originally Posted by iamthestig
Mine's in the UK, swapped her for a life of celibacy and intolerance in Riyadh.
In that case enjoy your Kleenex and hand cream, we must have an interest in common .
Old Jan 10th 2012, 7:53 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

In that case enjoy your Kleenex and hand cream, we must have an interest in common .
Sneezing and Hand Care?

Interesting....