What are you reading?

Old May 19th 2013, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you reading?

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Who I Am - Pete Townshend
I recently read "Dear Boy", the biography of Keith Moon. Is "Who I Am" worth seeking out?
Old May 19th 2013, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
A bit of Sharpe
There's no need to distinguish which one after all, they're all the same.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Pretty much.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Not been reading for a while now, in fact I recently went on my hols and didn't take a book which is a bit of a shocker!

I have been listening to loads of audiobooks tho. They seem to make my long drives to site fly by.

Last one was Life of Pi.

Before that it was a mix of David Baldacci, Stephen Leather and Micheal Connelly.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

PD James..."Death In Holy Orders" starring Commander Dalgleish, Kenny's uncle.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:41 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Not been reading for a while now, in fact I recently went on my hols and didn't take a book which is a bit of a shocker!

I have been listening to loads of audiobooks tho. They seem to make my long drives to site fly by.

Last one was Life of Pi.

Before that it was a mix of David Baldacci, Stephen Leather and Micheal Connelly.
Audio books are great for long car journeys. You'll also find great podcasts of books and plays on the BBC Radio 4 website.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:42 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

A Storm of Swords - Book 3/4 in game of Thrones series
Weasel's book
From Good to Great - Jim Collins
Old May 19th 2013, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cypselos
They may be all the same, but the first, Wilt, still makes me laugh out loud.
Dunno if you've seen it, but the film, with Griff Rhys Jones and Mel Smith is one of the few few ' films from books' that is true to the book.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Meow
Audio books are great for long car journeys. You'll also find great podcasts of books and plays on the BBC Radio 4 website.
Also...comedy CD's...eg the bloke with specs from that quiz show with Dara O'Briain...not the rude one, the funny one. Shaun? God. Brain failure.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Noddy and Big Ears get Stoned.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Scamp
Also...comedy CD's...eg the bloke with specs from that quiz show with Dara O'Briain...not the rude one, the funny one. Shaun? God. Brain failure.
I take that back. He's more QI than Mock the Week...but Sean Lock.

I got given his stand up on CD and every so often, long car journey, bored of radio / music.....perfect.
Old May 19th 2013, 12:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp
I take that back. He's more QI than Mock the Week...but Sean Lock.

I got given his stand up on CD and every so often, long car journey, bored of radio / music.....perfect.
On of the few comedians capable of being funny without swearing - all the better for it ( although I'm not against swearing - you should hear me when I stub a toe...)
Old May 19th 2013, 1:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I find reading an utter waste of time. If I do read, I tend only to read factual things... or comedy. The comedy is reserved for when I'm having a shit.
Old May 19th 2013, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I find reading an utter waste of time. If I do read, I tend only to read factual things... or comedy. The comedy is reserved for when I'm having a shit.
I guess you're a 'Viz' fan, then....
Old May 19th 2013, 1:11 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I have replaced 'shit' reading with the mobile these days. I always had a Jeremy Clarkson book next to the toilet years ago.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.