Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What You do when your spouse is not around?

What You do when your spouse is not around?

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Re: What You do when your spouse is not around?

Originally Posted by MataHari
I would if I could but I can't....got too much going on and going on holiday at the end of the week...
where you are heading too, I hope out of UAE
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
what's the offer BC...?

MM, xx
245 for just the room
285 including breakfast
390 including breakfast and dinner

and that would be for two of you
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
where you are heading too, I hope out of UAE
why are you sick of her?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
245 for just the room
285 including breakfast

wow...that's amazing, is the dinner up to much? and is the hotel good for kids??

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

245 for just the room
285 including breakfast

Thats really cool offer.......... I want to go, any one interested in joining me
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
Concierge

wow...that's amazing, is the dinner up to much? and is the hotel good for kids??

MM, xx
www.hilton.com. It aint a bad hotel, there is a brilliant slide in the pool which mine adored, didn't see her for hours. I wasn't overly impressed with the dinner, it is nice enough. Buffet but not to the standards we are used to here but for the price its good. I am just going to book the room deal and eat at the Italian restaurant. That looked really nice. The hotel is nice and clean, rooms were quite big. Great place to chill out. Then there is Paco's Bar which is full of MEN!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:36 am
Concierge

Thats really cool offer.......... I want to go, any one interested in joining me
I think I might go up this weekend, not 100% sure though as I have got stuff to sort out before then, if all goes to plan I will be there.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

well BC is going...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

well BC is going...

MM, xx
As i told you, i am not interested in sleeping alone..........no way not in a hotel
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As i told you, i am not interested in sleeping alone..........no way not in a hotel
well...presume Atilla is going too, so there would be the three of you...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:43 am
Concierge

MM, xx
Atilla aint going
BE Enthusiast

MM, xx
BRAIN.................... Two in one room, me in another alone, come on guys give me a company
Concierge

BRAIN.................... They too in one room, me in another alone, come on guys give me a company
find yourself a woman then and bring her along! do we have to do everything!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Atilla aint going
So who is it ..................the lucky one
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

find yourself a woman then and bring her along! do we have to do everything!!

What are friends are for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.