Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What You do when your spouse is not around?

What You do when your spouse is not around?

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:38 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What You do when your spouse is not around?

Originally Posted by SAMS
Good one, Thats the dilemma of this world. Men can do any thing they want and if it comes to women we are different. sad
what a strange thread this has turned into...
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:39 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
what a strange thread this has turned into...
well I think if he is going to play away then she should be allowed to have some fun too! one person can't expect the other one not to if they are? does that make sense
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
well I think if he is going to play away then she should be allowed to have some fun too! one person can't expect the other one not to if they are? does that make sense
yes, perfect sense...

MM, xx
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

I agree with you, but if i play, secondly men do not understand this. they play around and still they want to have full control on their wife.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you, but if i play, secondly men do not understand this. they play around and still they want to have full control on their wife.
OK two points here that I cannot let go unanswered.

1. 'Men do not understand this'. Correction: SOME men do not understand this.

2. 'Control on their wife'. WTF? You claim to agree that your missus should have free rein while she's away and then blame 'ALL' men for your not being able/allowed to give her this guilt-free pass? Something of a disconnect here, no?
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 12:49 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I am totally confussed!!! PMSL
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

I am totally confussed!!! PMSL
well it seems BE has now become a pimping service (with extras)
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:14 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by jvr20
I don't think so, it's just a bit of fun.

right so who is up for an affair then!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

I don't think so, it's just a bit of fun.

right so who is up for an affair then!!!
Its all fun, I agree with you, JVR is taking it too seriously, Come on man chill pill
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 7:44 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Honesty is best policy...............be open and candid about it

Keep house.
Pay bills.
Maintain the garden.
Clean the car.
Care for two children.
And incubate baby # 3.
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 7:57 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Entertain the mistress???
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jvr20
Sorry for being ignorant but what is BE?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sorry for being ignorant but what is BE?
British Expats, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

If we are talking about what the girls get up to when the old man is away, my sources tell me that there are plenty of bicurious ladies out there willing to explore the dark side. Sounds like fun...I am a man, by the way, but fully supportive if my wife decides to travel this particular route (well, she already has, but that's another story). Any observations?
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:47 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
If we are talking about what the girls get up to when the old man is away, my sources tell me that there are plenty of bicurious ladies out there willing to explore the dark side. Sounds like fun...I am a man, by the way, but fully supportive if my wife decides to travel this particular route (well, she already has, but that's another story). Any observations?
oh dear...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.