Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What would your dream job be?

What would your dream job be?

Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would your dream job be?

yep
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kittycat1
actualy moobs are being put done to the ammount of GM food- so food with high levels of oestrogen that is in food- also why womens boobs appear to be getting bigger from a young age/girls starting periods younger.

men should eat organic if they want to avoid the moob factor
Mmmm just gone through a very Heavy and Painful Period, this week! - And I still have the Menopause to look forward to! I am trying to keep to an 'Orgasmic Diet' but it doesn't seem to help!

Answers on a Postcard . . . .
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

actualy moobs are being put done to the ammount of GM food- so food with high levels of oestrogen that is in food- also why womens boobs appear to be getting bigger from a young age/girls starting periods younger.

thats fine if you walk around in sack cloth and live in a monastry in the tuscan hills with a perfect rain/shine ratio or your dad was Percy Thrower and handed down his life-long secrets to good vegetable growing or your a recruitment consultant with shed-loads of time & cash on your hands.

Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I used to love Percy Thrower- reminds me of my grandad.

anyway noone said being perfect would be easy!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

moobs have nothing to do with gm food, they do have plenty to do with oestrogen in drinking water (thanks to millions of women on the pill), BPA, parabens and a myriad of other junk in our lives. There is a lot of research being done currently into parabens and bisphenol A (BPA) regarding the lowering in average age of onset of menses
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beaverstate
That would be teens. Don't look over your shoulder.
19 is fine

but my Mrs is 44 and has a cracking pair of top bollocks
Old Jun 11th 2012, 9:53 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
19 is fine

but my Mrs is 44 and has a cracking pair of top bollocks
Excellent. Perhaps you should consider keeping your day job.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Mmmm just gone through a very Heavy and Painful Period, this week! - And I still have the Menopause to look forward to! I am trying to keep to an 'Orgasmic Diet' but it doesn't seem to help!

Answers on a Postcard . . . .
Enjoy the pain now because at least you know you are having it. Soon the menopause madness will come, the night sweats, the paranoia, the lack of memory, the walls closing in, the tears, the screaming and then the search for the magic patch to stick on your ass
Old Jun 11th 2012, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Palin was always one of my idols. If not a travel reporter then a masseur for the Playboy mansion knowing full well that Hugh Hefner would only want a blonde masseuse touching his body.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 11:34 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Dolphin shaver.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 11:37 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

The most moobs I ever saw in my life was when I went to aquaventure at Atlantis during a Saudi holiday. There were man tits EVERYWHERE. Some of them were huge. It was rather disturbing.

I'd like to be a writer (novelist.) I have visions of me sitting in a little summerhouse, typing away, flowers gently waving, birds tweeting etc etc...

In reality I'm sure it would be lonely, frustrating, no summerhouse and a view of next door's rain sodden roof.
Old Jun 11th 2012, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lullabelle
The most moobs I ever saw in my life was when I went to aquaventure at Atlantis during a Saudi holiday. There were man tits EVERYWHERE. Some of them were huge. It was rather disturbing.

I'd like to be a writer (novelist.) I have visions of me sitting in a little summerhouse, typing away, flowers gently waving, birds tweeting etc etc...

In reality I'm sure it would be lonely, frustrating, no summerhouse and a view of next door's rain sodden roof.
Not quite. It's more like staring at the blank wall behind the computer monitor, wondering if it's too early to have a drink. (No, it's never too early, and no I'm not a novelist...)
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be Tony Stark, playboy and genius for the day job, then put on the fancy metal suit and fly around looking for the shit
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:24 pm
Confirmed grumpy old man

Victor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond reputeVictor Meldrew has a reputation beyond repute

At 11 years old I wanted to be a lighthouse keeper.

I never was sociable even then...... Humbug!!!!
Old Jun 11th 2012, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Victor Meldrew
At 11 years old I wanted to be a lighthouse keeper.

I never was sociable even then...... Humbug!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.