What would you do?

Old Jul 28th 2013, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do?

A dead horse???

Old Jul 28th 2013, 4:24 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
They all have very different personalities. Not as stricking as the differences between guinea pigs, or dogs, but yes -- they are different. Awwwww, I'm welling up.
Buy a new one that looks similar. Blame any changes in personality on it having to spend the summer with you.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 6:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling our hamster is on it's way out as well, it just over two years old. Its lost weight and looks lethargic. I was thinking of taking it to the vet but how would I handle that with the child?
Old Jul 28th 2013, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have a feeling our hamster is on it's way out as well, it just over two years old. Its lost weight and looks lethargic. I was thinking of taking it to the vet but how would I handle that with the child?
It's not worth taking it to the Vet. A friend of mine was charged 30quid to be told his 6quid hamster was dead.

BC - the best thing to do is to smack it between two large sheets of plywood. Instant and you don't feel a thing.

Hamsters are specifically designed as pets to teach small kids about death.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 6:15 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

It's not worth taking it to the Vet. A friend of mine was charged 30quid to be told his 6quid hamster was dead.

BC - the best thing to do is to smack it between two large sheets of plywood. Instant and you don't feel a thing.

Hamsters are specifically designed as pets to teach small kids about death.
I won't be getting another one that's for sure, five minute wonder she was.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I won't be getting another one that's for sure, five minute wonder she was.
That's no way to refer to your daughter.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 6:42 am
Concierge

That's no way to refer to your daughter.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Ok pats you win- I take it with a horse the vets take care of the funeral?
No it was buried in the paddock..a bulldozer dug a hole and buried it.... under the shade of his favourite tree.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

You can have one of my three, if you like. Are we talking Syrian hamsters, the grey ones with the dark stripe down their backs? Keeping them fully air-conditioned during the hot summer is important as they do sweat badly.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:29 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
You can have one of my three, if you like. Are we talking Syrian hamsters, the grey ones with the dark stripe down their backs? Keeping them fully air-conditioned during the hot summer is important as they do sweat badly.
Hamsters sweat?
Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Hamsters sweat?
Yeah, I made the mistake of keeping them in an infrequently used room where the air-con was rarely on and their fur was soaking after a few days. They are fine now.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Replace it, with one a different colour.

Vehemently deny it's any different.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:56 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Scamp
Replace it, with one a different colour.

Vehemently deny it's any different.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 9:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mentalist
Yeah, I made the mistake of keeping them in an infrequently used room where the air-con was rarely on and their fur was soaking after a few days. They are fine now.
Shit - really, is that true? hummm. I thought they lived in the desert.

Well, I don't want to be the one who links the fact that he was in an unairconditioned room with his death.
Old Jul 28th 2013, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Shit - really, is that true? hummm. I thought they lived in the desert. Well, I don't want to be the one who links the fact that he was in an unairconditioned room with his death.
My mistake, my three are actually Siberian hamsters (grey) whereas Syrians are usually sandy/gold. Obviously, as their name implies, Siberian hamsters prefer the cold. So what colour was your guest?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.