What Would You Do?

Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:44 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What Would You Do?

You have an excellent chance of winning the British Open but your wife is expecting your baby. Which comes first? Personally, I would go for the fame and glory (and money) as the opportunity may never arise again. You can always fly straight to her bedside immediately after winning the event. Its certainly a dilemma. So what would you do in his shoes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-000-Open.html
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Would You Do?

men are useless during birth anyway...give me the money anytime
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

So he can see his wife suffer, scream, yell and be totally helpless? I would take the money
Old Jul 19th 2009, 9:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

That's tricky!

I'd say stay and play (but make sure you win), get Skype on the go and would expect one hell of a pressie!

x
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:21 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

discussed this with Atilla this morning, I said if it was me I would rather he played the golf and won all the money!!
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
discussed this with Atilla this morning, I said if it was me I would rather he played the golf and won all the money!!
Pretty much what I was thinking too. His wife comes across as rather selfish in the article, if true.
"If he has to pull out, he has to pull out. It’s just one of those things..."

Last edited by Shadya; Jul 19th 2009 at 12:25 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:24 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Pretty much what I was thinking too. His wife comes across as rather selfish in the article, if true.
I thought it was him who was insisting on returning not her
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:26 pm
Account Closed

I thought it was him who was insisting on returning not her
Just a woman being clever, more likely.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:27 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

"If he has to pull out, he has to pull out. It’s just one of those things..."
to be fair, most men want to be at the birth (even though it sounds like a RIGHT pain in the arse, 15 hours or so, the bird shouting at you telling you you're a twat, you forgetting to pack your sarnies etc).
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:33 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
to be fair, most men want to be at the birth (even though it sounds like a RIGHT pain in the arse, 15 hours or so, the bird shouting at you telling you you're a twat, you forgetting to pack your sarnies etc).
I had Mitten on my own
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I had Mitten on my own
what were the ciurcumstances then?
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:34 pm
Concierge

what were the ciurcumstances then?
at that time if you had a C section at the Al Wasl your husband wasn't allowed in. One relieved Father one scared shitless Mother.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:37 pm
why ayeeeee man!

at that time if you had a C section at the Al Wasl your husband wasn't allowed in. One relieved Father one scared shitless Mother.
what a stupid rule.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 12:40 pm
Concierge

what a stupid rule.
yup bloody ridiculous, I think things have changed now. They wouldn't even let my best mate in.
Old Jul 19th 2009, 1:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You have an excellent chance of winning the British Open but your wife is expecting your baby. Which comes first? Personally, I would go for the fame and glory (and money) as the opportunity may never arise again. You can always fly straight to her bedside immediately after winning the event. Its certainly a dilemma. So what would you do in his shoes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-000-Open.html
He can have another baby next year...And if he wants to redeem himself for all eternity, he should sell the TV; he'll have babies every year...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.