Default Re: what will we talk about

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
who's the fittest bloke
Good thing I'm not going to be there then. You'd be talking for months

Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:34 pm
W10

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Don't worry. I am giving the tongue a good work-out tonight.
Off topic - but how was Emirates?

Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:37 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Good thing I'm not going to be there then. You'd be talking for months
Oh! It says fIttest.

Emirates was pretty poor. Food was mediocre at best, timings for meals were rubbish, especially on the way back. The staff were OK, mostly. Then there was the farce with the plane parking in Mirdiff and us having to wait for ages for a bus. It took an hour to get to the terminal.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:40 pm
W10

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Oh! It says fIttest.

Emirates was pretty poor. Food was mediocre at best, timings for meals were rubbish, especially on the way back. The staff were OK, mostly. Then there was the farce with the plane parking in Mirdiff and us having to wait for ages for a bus. It took an hour to get to the terminal.
And if you were on a 777 then you'd be delighted with the width of your seat.

No gate? I thought that was just a deliberate ploy to piss Virgin passengers off!!

Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:43 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
And if you were on a 777 then you'd be delighted with the width of your seat.

No gate? I thought that was just a deliberate ploy to piss Virgin passengers off!!
It was an A330 out and a B777 back. Not the most comfy seat I've ever sat on. Managed 4 hours sleep going there, but only 1 (if that) coming back, but that was more to do with them making us wait nearly 3 hours for food and turning the lights off.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

it's only a night out....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:55 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
I know..dunno why they're getting so excited...
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:57 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
I know..dunno why they're getting so excited...
Mee too ............
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:59 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Mee too ............
well..nobody wants to sit by you either.. apart from you.. shall i vote for you
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...but they don't get out very much so it's a big deal...

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:12 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah...but they don't get out very much so it's a big deal...

MM, xx
Me neither..........first night out without DH in a year.......
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Me neither..........first night out without DH in a year.......
you have to be kidding right...? i had one of my rare nights in with hubbie last night

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:16 pm
Here comes the Sun

you have to be kidding right...? i had one of my rare nights in with hubbie last night

MM, xx
You'll have to remove that "stepford chip" for me on thursday....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'll have to remove that "stepford chip" for me on thursday....
i sooo will...and will smash it into a gazillion pieces...

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:23 pm
Here comes the Sun

i sooo will...and will smash it into a gazillion pieces...

MM, xx
Oh good.............
will keep the wine bottles flowing at our end.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.