Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What will happen to him?

What will happen to him?

Old Aug 10th 2018, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What will happen to him?

Originally Posted by TheShed
Decent call on drug dealer especially as the V does have a certain reputation as a “recreation” destination.
Tell me more. Why the V? How do they smuggle drugs into the country? You'd have to be really, really, really daft to even contemplate getting involved with drugs in the UAE.

Odds are this kid was high when he was driving the Lambo?
Old Aug 10th 2018, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Oy vey. Now that is one messed up kid.
Old Aug 10th 2018, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe ten years in an Emirati chokey would show him the error of his ways.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 3:31 am
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH
Tell me more. Why the V? How do they smuggle drugs into the country? You'd have to be really, really, really daft to even contemplate getting involved with drugs in the UAE.

no idea on details, but my daughter used to go to the V with her mates at weekends but stopped as the “culture” was becoming ridiculously overt and the salesmen were getting quite aggressive. N.B my daughter doesn’t indulge.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 5:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH

You can find drugs in every country. You just need your head tested if you want to get involved or partake.
Old Aug 11th 2018, 1:21 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

You can find drugs in every country. You just need your head tested if you want to get involved or partake.
eight points, couple of good E's, +1/2g towards the end of the night early morning when you start flagging made for the perfect night back in the day.

it's stuff like this that worries me:
https://news.sky.com/story/the-frontline-battle-against-monkey-dust-epidemic-11468306

I won't be on the monkey dust any time soon.
Old Aug 13th 2018, 10:02 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

If the rental company did not get a rent agreement signed by the driver before handing over the keys then there is nothing they can do legally hence maybe the issues for them

hasnt got a job and yet still took a loan for a leisure trip and then had the gall to take out a lambo and drove it almost twice over the speed limit..probably drunk out of his mind?!! Would have been better if he had crashed and died and save everyone a lot of paperwork and his parents a lot of future grief
I have no respect for wankers like him
and 'British' my left ball! HA!
Old Aug 16th 2018, 11:41 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute

https://gulfnews.com/news/uae/transp...ines-1.2267272

Looks like the dude has made enough “sales” to pay the fines. Sales should be good over Eid so then he can pay the rental and bugger off home. Maybe he could write a book with the dentist who also fixes foreheads.