British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   What statement would you like to hear from a world leader? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-statement-would-you-like-hear-world-leader-774927/)

Boomhauer Oct 17th 2012 6:42 pm

What statement would you like to hear from a world leader?

Within reason ofcourse:D

This is mine,

Barack Obama: We are not alone

hnd Oct 17th 2012 7:09 pm

Re: What statement would you like to hear from a world leader?

From Tony Bliar

"I am sorry - I lied."

Oh, sorry - he isn't a world leader any more is he? He thinks he is Leader of the World :(

auzdafluff Oct 18th 2012 4:50 am

Originally Posted by Boomhauer (Post 10335977)
Within reason ofcourse:D

This is mine,

Barack Obama: We are not alone

Barack Obama: We are revoking Fox News' news broadcasting licence for transparently operating as the propaganda division of the Republican Party. It will be allowed to continue broadcasting as an opinion channel, but from today it will not be allowed to describe itself as news, nor fair and balanced.

Bahtatboy Oct 18th 2012 5:06 am

Ahmadinejad: "Let's kiss and make up. No tongues, though."

Paracletus Oct 18th 2012 5:09 am

Robert Mugabe: White people are welcome in Africa, they are entitled to have their farms back. I have syphilis and suffered a schizophrenic episode. I am relinquishing power back to the British Empire.

Summers Eve Oct 18th 2012 5:21 am

If one of them said "here, have this money"

Ha...That would be good. I'd like that

scrubbedexpat141 Oct 18th 2012 6:49 am

Nick Clegg: "I resent being called Cameron's tea boy. I mean, with the budget cuts, yes I do make tea and maybe I make it more than others...but I'm still very important and I've only noshed him off once."

OR

Barack Obama (opening line at major conference): 'Suuup N****'s

shiva Oct 18th 2012 7:03 am

blair "ok i lied to you all about just about everything"

ed milliband "i really dont know what im doing and actually i have no idea how to fix the shit i helped to break"

cameron "ok i admit it i have no idea how to fix the shit they broke either"

Romney "Im going to outsource myself"

Pope "ok so we actually do know about the kiddie fiddling thing and there wasnt really any god in the first place so sorry for the last 2000 years of bullshit"

obama "ok im calling aaron sorkin to fix this shit"

i can actually think of a whole lot more regional ones but think ill go have a coffee instead of being deported

Boomhauer Oct 18th 2012 8:16 am

Sheikh Mo : Slavery is haram .

Nvm, Sheik Mo isn't a world leader so I breach my own OP .

Boomhauer Oct 18th 2012 8:19 am

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 10336785)
Barack Obama (opening line at major conference): 'Suuup N****'s

If Obama wins a 2nd term, it would be soo awesome if he did the Crip Walk on stage. Rush et all will have a heart attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhfDnsU8g

Dumbo Oct 18th 2012 8:42 am

Sarkozy "Do you want to see these naked pictures of my wife.........you can tap that if you want, its no biggie."

Putin "I will give you anything that you want my comrade, just give me the last rolo."

Merkel "I'm bringing sexy back."

Kim Jong Un "Yes its true that my father was an egomaniac and a psycopath, in fact none of us liked him..........I am not like him at all and I embrace much of Western culture after my time spent studying in the US. Bring on the McDonalds and Hooters."

Bahtatboy Oct 18th 2012 9:18 am

Originally Posted by Dumbo (Post 10336988)
Sarkozy "Do you want to see these naked pictures of my wife.........you can tap that if you want, its no biggie."

Putin "I will give you anything that you want my comrade, just give me the last rolo."

:rofl:

Boomhauer Oct 18th 2012 11:41 am

Merkel: I have eaten Margret Thatcher.

Sheikh Khalifa: Vaseline

Desert Dubliner Oct 18th 2012 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by auzdafluff (Post 10336633)
Barack Obama: We are revoking Fox News' news broadcasting licence for transparently operating as the propaganda division of the Republican Party. It will be allowed to continue broadcasting as an opinion channel, but from today it will not be allowed to describe itself as news, nor fair and balanced.

What about that shamelessly liberal outfits MSNBC, ABC and only slightly biased CNN? These are not upsetting your biased mindset?

Thanks god there is Fox so I can get information somewhere without constantly being induced to vomiting.

auzdafluff Oct 18th 2012 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner (Post 10337628)
What about that shamelessly liberal outfits MSNBC, ABC and only slightly biased CNN? These are not upsetting your biased mindset?

Thanks god there is Fox so I can get information somewhere without constantly being induced to vomiting.

MSNBC could do with a good slap too. ABC has no more of a liberal slant than reality does, and CNN is a special case. As in it needs to be looked at by a doctor.

However, none of them compare to the bias and downright lies broadcast by Fox News.