Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What song do you wish was written about you?

What song do you wish was written about you?

Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What song do you wish was written about you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt2al...eature=related
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Meow
Jolene by Dolly Parton or She's so Lovely for Scouting for Girls.

-
Wow that looks like Shaky!

Sweet Child O Mine for me I think. I am pretty crap at getting lyrics right though, so chances are its about some drug-addled crack whore and not at all flattering.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:24 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Wow that looks like Shaky!

Sweet Child O Mine for me I think. I am pretty crap at getting lyrics right though, so chances are its about some drug-addled crack whore and not at all flattering.
lol...unless there is a hidden meaning there it seems you're ok...

She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine

Where do we go
Where do we go now
Where do we go
Sweet child o' mine
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcwBf...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdF98...eature=related

I think these songs are so beautiful and wish they were written about me - unfortunately written by a teenager about his battle with anorexia.
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcwBf...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdF98...eature=related

I think these songs are so beautiful and wish they were written about me - unfortunately written by a teenager about his battle with anorexia.
you really should learn to embed the videos...
Old Aug 5th 2009, 2:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
you really should learn to embed the videos...
Yep, probably should, but the link takes you straight there and you get to see it in full screen straight away. It just takes a very short amount of time to cut and paste the link and I tend to switch between windows all the time and only spend a short amount of time in here before I move onto another window (ie. my work that I'm supposed to be doing while my husband's assistant's on leave).