Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

what questions haunt you

what questions haunt you

Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what questions haunt you

Originally Posted by beebee
Thought you'd only just arrived and got the kids sorted.. don't tell me you were drinking the duty free on your way from the airport!
err...what do you think i was doing on the 7 hour flight...!!! Those Bellinis are to die for, lol...

MM, xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:39 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
err...what do you think i was doing on the 7 hour flight...!!! Those Bellinis are to die for, lol...

MM, xx
And.. you're still cosher, I'm proud of you
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

And.. you're still cosher, I'm proud of you
awww...thanks, doll!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
awww...thanks, doll!!!

MM, xx
Mind... your typing's good but who knows.. you may be hanging sideways off your chair...
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Hey MM ta for your txt xx
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you would be doing a romantic dinner with Mr P to celebrate your first day on holiday. or is the footie on??
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:45 pm

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Hey MM ta for your txt xx
Hi Patsy.. hows you?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah good thanks BB, my weekend starts here!!!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:47 pm

yeah good thanks BB, my weekend starts here!!!
Good for you.. mine starts tomorrow night
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good for you.. mine starts tomorrow night
where you off to?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:49 pm

where you off to?
Longs, with the daughter and a couple of people we used to work with..
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jambase and trilogy for me! Lunch on Friday and prob apres on Sat
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:52 pm

Jambase and trilogy for me! Lunch on Friday and prob apres on Sat
Where is Jambase?
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

God you don't know Jambase!! Great club in the Madinat, fab band and they make the best sugar free mojitos!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:55 pm

God you don't know Jambase!! Great club in the Madinat, fab band and they make the best sugar free mojitos!
You know me.. not the going out type

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.