British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   What puts you in a good mood (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-puts-you-good-mood-735924/)

kittycat1 Oct 17th 2011 9:18 am

What puts you in a good mood

I'm feeling decidedly chipper at the moment woohoo! I had a great trip back to blighty- had a few declarations of love so have gone a bit fluffy, laughed so hard that I nearly peed myself (in general not at the declartions of love) and am generally just feeling quite happy. :D Call it rose tinted glasses or perhaps I have just found my inner spakly rainbow but life seems pretty good (touch wood, fingers crossed and stroke of the lucky rabbits foot) grin

So what puts you in a good mood?

Kittycat
x

mentalist Oct 17th 2011 10:24 am

Re: What puts you in a good mood

Wake up sex.:)

Bahtatboy Oct 17th 2011 11:43 am

Activity which releases endorphins. Kinda like Free Willy but on a smaller scale...

Alexa Oct 17th 2011 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9679086)
I'm feeling decidedly chipper at the moment woohoo! I had a great trip back to blighty- had a few declarations of love so have gone a bit fluffy, laughed so hard that I nearly peed myself (in general not at the declartions of love) and am generally just feeling quite happy. :D Call it rose tinted glasses or perhaps I have just found my inner spakly rainbow but life seems pretty good (touch wood, fingers crossed and stroke of the lucky rabbits foot) grin

So what puts you in a good mood?

Kittycat
x

Being at the ocean. At a nice beach, taking a walk.

ctfc Oct 18th 2011 5:03 am

Jack Daniels

lullabelle Oct 18th 2011 5:39 am

I'm with alexa. Beach. Mussandam and the Ile De Re will forever be my happy beach places.

I film waves on the shore. And listen to them when I'm stressed.

Watching a sunset on a salty, windy French beach with my son just a few days after he'd been taken off warfarin and signed off scans for a year remains one of happiest memories of my life. I have a bit of that on film too.

Alexa Oct 18th 2011 10:25 am

Originally Posted by lullabelle (Post 9680832)
I'm with alexa. Beach. Mussandam and the Ile De Re will forever be my happy beach places.

I film waves on the shore. And listen to them when I'm stressed.

Watching a sunset on a salty, windy French beach with my son just a few days after he'd been taken off warfarin and signed off scans for a year remains one of happiest memories of my life. I have a bit of that on film too.

Hope your son is doing well :)

Boomhauer Oct 19th 2011 12:55 am

A looong hot shower after sweating profusely, followed by some ice cool freshly squeezed lemonade.

Brains1983 Oct 20th 2011 4:34 pm

My 3.7Kg healthy son being born at 13:50 today has certainly helped put me in a good mood!

Oyibopeppeh Oct 20th 2011 4:52 pm

Originally Posted by Brains1983 (Post 9686220)
My 3.7Kg healthy son being born at 13:50 today has certainly helped put me in a good mood!

Awwww congrats....now comes the really hard bit, for you anyway!

kittycat1 Oct 20th 2011 6:48 pm

congratulations Brains & co! :thumbsup: photos please!

Patsy Stoned Oct 21st 2011 3:20 am

Congrats darling xxx

Bahtatboy Oct 21st 2011 9:05 am

Congrats from Japan:D:thumbup:

shiva Oct 21st 2011 9:05 am

Congrats.

For me it's my son smiling, happens a lot so I'm generally a lot less of a cnt than I was

Brains1983 Oct 21st 2011 9:06 am

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 9686431)
congratulations Brains & co! :thumbsup: photos please!

:)