Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

what a pair of pratts..

what a pair of pratts..

Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:21 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what a pair of pratts..

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
yeah, that's what i mean, only 10 complaints until the press got involved...

MM, xx
yeah...I listened to it yesterday expecting the worst...nearly fell asleep it was so boring...they should get stick for being boring if anything...they both can be funny and this was just a load of schoolboy type crap...some people must have it in for them I guess...
The people that hated them before will now feel vindicated...
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah...I listened to it yesterday expecting the worst...nearly fell asleep it was so boring...they should get stick for being boring if anything...they both can be funny and this was just a load of schoolboy type crap...some people must have it in for them I guess...
The people that hated them before will now feel vindicated...
i agree, it wasn't funny...i'm surprised the producer didn't pull it. Anyway, russell has resigned, so the complainers can sleep easy now...

MM, xx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

i agree, it wasn't funny...i'm surprised the producer didn't pull it. Anyway, russell has resigned, so the complainers can sleep easy now...

MM, xx
I am sure he won't lose any sleep over it...
Old Oct 30th 2008, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I am sure he won't lose any sleep over it...
he'll be loving it...all this publicity for the bad boy...

MM, xx
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:15 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
well,he's resigned so thats a start!!..so long!

there is a huge fuss going on about it though! Even the PM is having a go!

I just hope Jonathan Ross doesnt dissappear....I love him.
english media and daily mail/sun readers being dickheads.

there were TWO complaints until the papers picked it up, now over 15,000 - all on the sun/bbc/mail message boards, you should read them, some of the thickest people known to man on there, makes me cringe.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

andrew sachs, that one trick wonder, bloody loved the publicity...so did his, err, shy granddaughter, the burlesque dancer known as "voluptua", who is one of the satanic sluts...

MM, xx
who brand had been banging anyway, papers are all 'oh his poor grand-daughter' making it out as if she's some poor young girl.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
I have...well not all of it. IMO he was never funny or even tallented at telling jokes, he expected people to laugh at his energetic and mischievous antics rather than actually being funny.

The UK has lots of fantastic stand-ups but Brand isn't one of them.
it's all a matter of taste mate, as I strongly disagree with you, if you;d ever listened to his podcasts you would know, they are brilliant.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:26 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
I have to say what a boring load of cr*p if I heard any. You know whats going to happen next these arrogant moronic morons - just like that other n*b-ead Kate Mossyminger will make a packet out of this - all the other TV companies will want them on, next minute that ignorant Brand who doesnt listen to other people's opinions, speaks over people, whos rude in his entirety (and I would have disliked even if I was 17 now) will end up promoting insette spikey hair spray and rimmel eye liner (at least cokey nosey upyour adenoids Moss - will be out of the limelight!!) - well and as for this grand-daughter - she'll be appearing in Nuts, Zoo, FHM and all the other lads mags - probably be in the next Celeb BB -with waste of a TV licence Woss hosting it and Big-ed Brand doing the Celeb BBLB - this country has well and truly gone to the dogs celebdom and the cr*ppy economy grrr!!!!:curse::curse::curse:
then do what we've done, get out.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
who brand had been banging anyway, papers are all 'oh his poor grand-daughter' making it out as if she's some poor young girl.
who has now hired Max Clifford and sold her story to the Sun! she is loving it! bitch I hate her she has shagged my man
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
Actually Simon Pegg is funny and he's not northern though so perhaps he's the exception!!!
since when was gloucester up north?
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
there's an article on Daily Mail online today by Piers Morgan......who clearly fell out with Ross and slags him off big time......lol
the mail / piers morgan

I rest my ****in case.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

the mail / piers morgan

I rest my ****in case.
Piers has always hate Wossie, no surprise there
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
who has now hired Max Clifford and sold her story to the Sun! she is loving it! bitch I hate her she has shagged my man
exaxctly, wonder what poor old grandad Manuel will think of her appearing in news of the world with her cahongas out then? that'll happen with a nice £50k cheque for her.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Piers has always hate Wossie, no surprise there
he was on the radio over here yesterday, they were taking the piss saying he was staying at a top class hotel and he had put his camera crew in some rathole hotel.
Old Oct 30th 2008, 5:48 am
Concierge

exaxctly, wonder what poor old grandad Manuel will think of her appearing in news of the world with her cahongas out then? that'll happen with a nice £50k cheque for her.
it is the best thing that could have ever happened to her! she couldn't give a toss about her Grandad. I would imagine her Grandad is already completely ashamed of his Satanic Slut grandaughter and is under no disillusions about her sexual activity.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.