Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

what a pair of pratts..

Wikiposts

what a pair of pratts..

Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice
Default Re: what a pair of pratts..

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sooooo totally fit...

MM, xx
Never heard of the guy until this, but is that a reason to behave like a complete pratt ?

PP xx
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:09 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
I have to say what a boring load of cr*p if I heard any. You know whats going to happen next these arrogant moronic morons - just like that other n*b-ead Kate Mossyminger will make a packet out of this - all the other TV companies will want them on, next minute that ignorant Brand who doesnt listen to other people's opinions, speaks over people, whos rude in his entirety (and I would have disliked even if I was 17 now) will end up promoting insette spikey hair spray and rimmel eye liner (at least cokey nosey upyour adenoids Moss - will be out of the limelight!!) - well and as for this grand-daughter - she'll be appearing in Nuts, Zoo, FHM and all the other lads mags - probably be in the next Celeb BB -with waste of a TV licence Woss hosting it and Big-ed Brand doing the Celeb BBLB - this country has well and truly gone to the dogs celebdom and the cr*ppy economy grrr!!!!:curse::curse::curse:
Pardon? You lost me after "moronic morons", which while being a lovely alliteration doesn't really add to the word moron I guess... maybe the country went to the dogs due to the shocking thinking, grammar, intolerance, snobbiness, economic inedptitude, txting culture, (add many more reasons here)....... not a couple of well educated, funny, erudite and OH mildly shocking HIGHLY paid BBC employees.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:12 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Porky Pig
Never heard of the guy until this, but is that a reason to behave like a complete pratt ?

PP xx
you think Russell Brand is acting like a pratt because you've never heard of him? The Ego Has Landed...
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Porky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nicePorky Pig is just really nice

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Pardon? You lost me after "moronic morons", which while being a lovely alliteration doesn't really add to the word moron I guess... maybe the country went to the dogs due to the shocking thinking, grammar, intolerance, snobbiness, economic inedptitude, txting culture, (add many more reasons here)....... not a couple of well educated, funny, erudite and OH mildly shocking HIGHLY paid BBC employees.
These "moronic morons" (lovely alliteration) are not the reasons, but maybe a reflection of how the country and it's rich history of humour went to the dogs.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

you think Russell Brand is acting like a pratt because you've never heard of him? The Ego Has Landed...
No,......You missed the "sooo totally fit" to which I was referring ! I have no Ego
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

I'm educated too I just dont teach English - IT/Computing maybe thats the difference. I have NEVER found Jonathan Ross funny ever, and the other guy makes me cringe - I have never been able to watch either of them - TV gets turned over straight away- I didnt even know they worked together till this week - and they're NOT from the North of England - so that makes them so NOT funny - give me Peter Kay anyday!!!!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Capt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to allCapt Emz I Think is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Capt Emz I Think
I'm educated too I just dont teach English - IT/Computing maybe thats the difference. I have NEVER found Jonathan Ross funny ever, and the other guy makes me cringe - I have never been able to watch either of them - TV gets turned over straight away- I didnt even know they worked together till this week - and they're NOT from the North of England - so that makes them so NOT funny - give me Peter Kay anyday!!!!
Actually Simon Pegg is funny and he's not northern though so perhaps he's the exception!!!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:49 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
well,he's resigned so thats a start!!..so long!

there is a huge fuss going on about it though! Even the PM is having a go!

I just hope Jonathan Ross doesnt dissappear....I love him.
I like both of them and think they are both funny, BUT.....you have to draw the line somewhere and there is no excuse for calling someone up live on air and leaving the messages they did, and irrespective of whether or not his grandaughter is / was a bike or has big tits, you cannot make the comments they did, and expect to get away with it.......

Ross it the biggest hypocrite as he is known to be extremely protecive about his family.....I wonder how much he would like it if those messages had been left on his answer machine about his daughter ?
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:51 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

big fuss over nothing...
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I like both of them and think they are both funny, BUT.....you have to draw the line somewhere and there is no excuse for calling someone up live on air and leaving the messages they did, and irrespective of whether or not his grandaughter is / was a bike or has big tits, you cannot make the comments they did, and expect to get away with it.......

Ross it the biggest hypocrite as he is known to be extremely protecive about his family.....I wonder how much he would like it if those messages had been left on his answer machine about his daughter ?
That is what the fuss is about...it wasnt live,it was pre-recorded.Off-com are up in arms because it was allowed to be broadcast when they knew the content of it...no excuse really is there?!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:57 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
That is what the fuss is about...it wasnt live,it was pre-recorded.Off-com are up in arms because it was allowed to be broadcast when they knew the content of it...no excuse really is there?!
there's an article on Daily Mail online today by Piers Morgan......who clearly fell out with Ross and slags him off big time......lol
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:58 pm