British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   what a pair of pratts.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-pair-pratts-570068/)

MissDemeanor Oct 29th 2008 6:21 pm

what a pair of pratts..

Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand..(who i hate but MM loves!)

I love friday night with Wossy,i will be gutted if he is thrown off the TV.
Here is the full call that started all the fuss,and the latest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7698417.stm

Spugsy Oct 29th 2008 6:50 pm

Re: what a pair of pratts..

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6922571)
Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand..(who i hate but MM loves!)

I love friday night with Wossy,i will be gutted if he is thrown off the TV.
Here is the full call that started all the fuss,and the latest.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7698417.stm

typical UK media going OTT on it, what a load of shite, he does stuff like that every week,

anyway this is the russel brand who us busy doing hollywood films, with a bestselling book and sold out stand up tours?

Hmmmm, good time to 'quit' mate.

MissDemeanor Oct 29th 2008 7:17 pm

well,he's resigned so thats a start!!..so long!

there is a huge fuss going on about it though! Even the PM is having a go!

I just hope Jonathan Ross doesnt dissappear....I love him.:(

benzonar Oct 29th 2008 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6922737)
well,he's resigned so thats a start!!..so long!

there is a huge fuss going on about it though! Even the PM is having a go!

I just hope Jonathan Ross doesnt dissappear....I love him.:(

Yep the economy is going to dogshit because of Brown and his cronies, and he thinks it is appropriate to comment on a very minor side issue. This is more about people wanting these two to get their comeuppance than any real offense being taken.

Madam Medusa Oct 29th 2008 7:58 pm

it's pathetic...they only had 10 complaints, then the minute it's covered by the press, it went up to 10,000...9,990 of whom clearly hadn't even listened to the show, friggin morons...

russell brand is god, leave him alone...

MM, xx

Porky Pig Oct 29th 2008 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by benzonar (Post 6922782)
Yep the economy is going to dogshit because of Brown and his cronies, and he thinks it is appropriate to comment on a very minor side issue. This is more about people wanting these two to get their comeuppance than any real offense being taken.

More like the country has gone to d*&^#$t that of a pair of juvenile pratts like this and their moronic behaviour get airtime, yet there are those that think it's amusing and get caught up in the clamour to defend them.

Brand belatedly resigning shows he has some integrity at least, will Ross show the same ?

BTW Andrew Sachs indicated he was offended, but I guess he's 78 and doesn't really count.

Charismatic Oct 29th 2008 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6922863)
russell brand is god, leave him alone...

I've read that he is a comedian by trade? You'd never guess it though listening to him.

Madam Medusa Oct 29th 2008 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6922916)
I've read that he is a comedian by trade? You'd never guess it though listening to him.

he's hilarious...check out shame on youtube...

MM, xx

Madam Medusa Oct 29th 2008 8:19 pm

Originally Posted by Porky Pig (Post 6922912)
More like the country has gone to d*&^#$t that of a pair of juvenile pratts like this and their moronic behaviour get airtime, yet there are those that think it's amusing and get caught up in the clamour to defend them.

Brand belatedly resigning shows he has some integrity at least, will Ross show the same ?

BTW Andrew Sachs indicated he was offended, but I guess he's 78 and doesn't really count.

andrew sachs, that one trick wonder, bloody loved the publicity...so did his, err, shy granddaughter, the burlesque dancer known as "voluptua", who is one of the satanic sluts...

MM, xx

Porky Pig Oct 29th 2008 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6922929)
andrew sachs, that one trick wonder, bloody loved the publicity...so did his, err, shy granddaughter, the burlesque dancer known as "voluptua", who is one of the satanic sluts...

MM, xx

Obviously beyond redemption and acceptable prey then

Madam Medusa Oct 29th 2008 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by Porky Pig (Post 6922936)
Obviously beyond redemption and acceptable prey then

for sure...i'm only jealous, she shagged russell brand after all...

MM, xx

Porky Pig Oct 29th 2008 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6922944)
for sure...i'm only jealous, she shagged russell brand after all...

MM, xx

Mmm.....for sure :blink:

Charismatic Oct 29th 2008 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 6922922)
he's hilarious...check out shame on youtube...

I have...well not all of it. IMO he was never funny or even tallented at telling jokes, he expected people to laugh at his energetic and mischievous antics rather than actually being funny.

The UK has lots of fantastic stand-ups but Brand isn't one of them.

Madam Medusa Oct 29th 2008 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Charismatic (Post 6922974)
I have...well not all of it. IMO he was never funny or even tallented at telling jokes, he expected people to laugh at his energetic and mischievous antics rather than actually being funny.

The UK has lots of fantastic stand-ups but brand isn't one of them.

ahh...i totally disagree...he's hilarious, and sooooo totally fit...

MM, xx

Capt Emz I Think Oct 29th 2008 8:54 pm

I have to say what a boring load of cr*p if I heard any. You know whats going to happen next these arrogant moronic morons - just like that other n*b-ead Kate Mossyminger will make a packet out of this - all the other TV companies will want them on, next minute that ignorant Brand who doesnt listen to other people's opinions, speaks over people, whos rude in his entirety (and I would have disliked even if I was 17 now) will end up promoting insette spikey hair spray and rimmel eye liner (at least cokey nosey upyour adenoids Moss - will be out of the limelight!!) - well and as for this grand-daughter - she'll be appearing in Nuts, Zoo, FHM and all the other lads mags - probably be in the next Celeb BB -with waste of a TV licence Woss hosting it and Big-ed Brand doing the Celeb BBLB - this country has well and truly gone to the dogs celebdom and the cr*ppy economy grrr!!!!:curse::curse::curse: