Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What other forums do you post on...

What other forums do you post on...

Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:43 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What other forums do you post on...

Originally Posted by MataHari
or lurk frequently...
I had a dekko at dubizzle..but most people on there are half a bubble short of level !
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
This one - not a lot. Expatwoman - not a lot. Some private groups my husband has set up - family history, genetically inherited medical condition, stuff like that and also one's private one's set up for his side of the family to goss and my side of the family to goss.
sounds a bit weird that like, you and your brothers and sisters gossiping about how weird his mam is and stuff?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:48 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
It is - especially with a nephew who just phoned his wife and told her he wasn't coming home, he never wanted to see her again, only his kids (they have four kids under 8), then she went on facebook and told the whole world and every four letter word in the world has been used by her friends to describe him. it's great - better than a soap opera.
why? did she burn his dinner?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
this and an english football one.
A good football one do tell ?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
A good football one do tell ?
newcastle does not qualify as good football...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
at this point in time your right
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

I have to agree, but the big Q is who do you suport ?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:09 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by pauldxb
I have to agree, but the big Q is who do you suport ?
the 'broxie bears'
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:11 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

the 'broxie bears'
who????????
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:42 am
why ayeeeee man!

who????????
in the club shop at Rangers you can buy 'broxie bears' for kids, Rangers teddy bears with strips on.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:13 am
banned

in the club shop at Rangers you can buy 'broxie bears' for kids, Rangers teddy bears with strips on.
i know that...but people dont refer to the Rangers as broxie bears..

if i was being pedantic i would also add that its Broxi, not Broxie.

anyhow, they are simply refered to as The Rangers, not Glasgow Rangers, not the Gers, not Rangers.

Unless you support Semtex fc from the San Giro paedodome in the East end, then we are commonly referred to as Dirty orange bastards..
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:14 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

anyway...I am still waiting for those 3 people that pmed Sarathingy to come on and tell us about those other forums where people are pleasant and helpful...stand up and be counted...
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:22 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
or lurk frequently...
That would be telling.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:29 am
banned

i forgot to add that i also peruse the HMS Sheffield memorial forum.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

i know that...but people dont refer to the Rangers as broxie bears..

if i was being pedantic i would also add that its Broxi, not Broxie.

anyhow, they are simply refered to as The Rangers, not Glasgow Rangers, not the Gers, not Rangers.

Unless you support Semtex fc from the San Giro paedodome in the East end, then we are commonly referred to as Dirty orange bastards..
bollocks, I've NEVER heard anyone call you lot 'the rangers' - thats ridiculous, sounds like you should be running around in a forest....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.