British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   What other forums do you post on... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-other-forums-do-you-post-567041/)

MataHari Oct 14th 2008 7:39 am

What other forums do you post on...

or lurk frequently...

Blue Cat Oct 14th 2008 7:44 am

Re: What other forums do you post on...

used to post on three, but just BE and mine these days :)

commander Oct 14th 2008 7:46 am

www.followfollow.com

dont even try it, you need to register and post many many football related posts prior to entry into the lounge, where all the action is!!

and GA/BC's

Only to wind up the coffee morning bregade when i have a spare minute:p:D

kidding

MissDemeanor Oct 14th 2008 7:50 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6872672)
or lurk frequently...

I am very loyal....you are the only one for me!

Blue Cat Oct 14th 2008 7:51 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 6872687)
www.followfollow.com

dont even try it, you need to register and post many many football related posts prior to entry into the lounge, where all the action is!!

and GA/BC's

Only to wind up the coffee morning bregade when i have a spare minute:p:D

kidding

do you :eek:

commander Oct 14th 2008 7:56 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 6872697)
do you :eek:

yes, my username is beanflicker73

Spugsy Oct 14th 2008 8:03 am

this and an english football one.

Kim67 Oct 14th 2008 8:17 am

This one - not a lot. Expatwoman - not a lot. Some private groups my husband has set up - family history, genetically inherited medical condition, stuff like that and also one's private one's set up for his side of the family to goss and my side of the family to goss.

commander Oct 14th 2008 8:19 am

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6872751)
This one - not a lot. Expatwoman - not a lot. Some private groups my husband has set up - family history, genetically inherited medical condition, stuff like that and also one's private one's set up for his side of the family to goss and my side of the family to goss.

The family one must be interesting...

The Dean Oct 14th 2008 8:31 am

www.planetrugby.com

Have a look............ not merely rugby stuff, but all-purpose chats about anything and everything.

Warning - they tolerate bad language there............ even in avatars....... :ohmy:

Kim67 Oct 14th 2008 8:31 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 6872758)
The family one must be interesting...

It is - especially with a nephew who just phoned his wife and told her he wasn't coming home, he never wanted to see her again, only his kids (they have four kids under 8), then she went on facebook and told the whole world and every four letter word in the world has been used by her friends to describe him. it's great - better than a soap opera.

MataHari Oct 14th 2008 8:34 am

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6872779)
It is - especially with a nephew who just phoned his wife and told her he wasn't coming home, he never wanted to see her again, only his kids (they have four kids under 8), then she went on facebook and told the whole world and every four letter word in the world has been used by her friends to describe him. it's great - better than a soap opera.

men...

Kim67 Oct 14th 2008 8:41 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6872786)
men...

She deserved it.......don't know why he didn't take more care in the first place and then he wouldn't have had to marry the local cops fat daughter. I do love the kids though so I hope we still get to see them.

commander Oct 14th 2008 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6872798)
She deserved it.......don't know why he didn't take more care in the first place and then he wouldn't have had to marry the local cops fat daughter. I do love the kids though so I hope we still get to see them.

this sounds magic, send me the URL and a password so i can lurk:D

MataHari Oct 14th 2008 8:47 am

Originally Posted by Kim67 (Post 6872798)

oh lol...in that case