What next?

Old May 17th 2013, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default What next?

Money makes the world go around?!

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/cr...rjah-1.1184563
Old May 17th 2013, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What next?

Did you know, back in the UK you have to pay for an ambulance if you've been involved in a road accident, no matter if you got yourself to the hospital on your own steam?

After I got stung by that once, the next time I was in, the doctor sarcastically asked about the high speed gravel burns on my leg and I replied that I had been playing football with the lads on a gravel pitch and made a bad leaping tackle......

I'm presuming the extra charge to get on your way after an accident will be covered by your insurance and well worth not boiling on the tarmac.
Old May 17th 2013, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
we have that in abu dhabi, no choice you have to pay up.....
Old May 17th 2013, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beakersful
Did you know, back in the UK you have to pay for an ambulance if you've been involved in a road accident, no matter if you got yourself to the hospital on your own steam?

After I got stung by that once, the next time I was in, the doctor sarcastically asked about the high speed gravel burns on my leg and I replied that I had been playing football with the lads on a gravel pitch and made a bad leaping tackle......

I'm presuming the extra charge to get on your way after an accident will be covered by your insurance and well worth not boiling on the tarmac.
Interesting! But never heard of that even though I read UK papers online. Left in 1978!