Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

Old May 7th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

Originally Posted by MataHari
p-p-p-pokerface p-p-p-pokerface...
Shush girl, shut ya lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips..........

vomit
Old May 7th 2009, 10:18 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Luther Vandross's crap in the 80s was like nails on a blackboard to me.

Pretty much hate anything Slipnot(ish) (or Snotlip as they are know in our house). Anything which is just someone shouting in a put on deep voice is just pointless.

Cliff Richard - doesn't need any justification...
I liked Luther Vandross in the 80's when he was with Change, aswell as his own classic 'Never Too Much'....whats wrong with you woman ?
Old May 7th 2009, 10:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I liked Luther Vandross in the 80's when he was with Change, aswell as his own classic 'Never Too Much'....whats wrong with you woman ?
ohhh...never too much is a very sexy song...
Old May 7th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Agggghhhhhhhh Never Too Much. Hate that song so much and now its in my head.

Thanks.
Old May 7th 2009, 10:23 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble

vomit
sorry...didn't mean to offend you...
Old May 7th 2009, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

vomit
womanizer womanizer oh womanizer oh youre a womanizer baby
you you you are, you are you are
womanizer womanizer womanizer

more vomit
Old May 7th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

womanizer womanizer oh womanizer oh youre a womanizer baby
you you you are, you are you are
womanizer womanizer womanizer

more vomit
Don't know how the hell Britney has sold so much, her voice is just so nasal and electronically altered. No wonder she can't do live.

Defo think its the package, face it if she looked like Michelle McManus she would've been a one hit wonder.

(Urggghhh now have Michelle McManus dressed in schoolgirl outfit in my head wobbling about to Hit Me Baby One More Time. I need to get out more.)
Old May 7th 2009, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Don't know how the hell Britney has sold so much, her voice is just so nasal and electronically altered. No wonder she can't do live.

Defo think its the package, face it if she looked like Michelle McManus she would've been a one hit wonder.

(Urggghhh now have Michelle McManus dressed in schoolgirl outfit in my head wobbling about to Hit Me Baby One More Time. I need to get out more.)

Britney sounds like she has a sinus infection.

Stop with the McManus bird already - Id like to keep my dinner down.
Old May 7th 2009, 10:54 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Agggghhhhhhhh Never Too Much. Hate that song so much and now its in my head.

Thanks.
could be worse, you could have this one in your head...

Agadoo - doo - doo, push pineapple, shake a tree
Agadoo - doo - doo......
Old May 7th 2009, 10:57 am
hmmmm...nice

Agadoo - doo - doo......
or this one...

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on
Old May 7th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Agadoo - doo - doo......
Believe me, its preferable.
Old May 7th 2009, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSRigInpvYM

Heidi Montag from The Hills.
Old May 7th 2009, 11:32 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

That horrible "I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air" sung by a couple of hundred dimwits at some football ground in East London really gets on my tits. What's it all about anyway? Please explain.
Old May 7th 2009, 11:39 am