Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

Old May 7th 2009, 6:56 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

When I hear certain bands, and realise that some people actually like them (in many cases, lots of people who are total twats) it actually makes me feel a little bit sick. I mean, it comes close to ruining my day.

This band are the absolute pits

I want to believe it's all a joke, almost as much as I want to believe it's just a bad dream.

F****g brace yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U
Old May 7th 2009, 6:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is the most horrible, offensive music you've ever heard?

Recently - The Ting Tings

That isn't music. It's a racket made by some kids on a tape recorder and that girl cannot sing to save her life.

-
Old May 7th 2009, 7:01 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Recently - The Ting Tings

That isn't music. It's a racket made by some kids on a tape recorder and that girl cannot sing to save her life.

-
that one where she bangs on about 'thats not my name, thats not my name' does my fcking head in....and what about the talentless dude in the sunglasses on the drums, who backs her...jeez
Old May 7th 2009, 7:03 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
that one where she bangs on about 'thats not my name, thats not my name' does my fcking head in....and what about the talentless dude in the sunglasses on the drums, who backs her...jeez
Shoot them both I say.

-
Old May 7th 2009, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

When I hear certain bands, and realise that some people actually like them (in many cases, lots of people who are total twats) it actually makes me feel a little bit sick. I mean, it comes close to ruining my day.

This band are the absolute pits

I want to believe it's all a joke, almost as much as I want to believe it's just a bad dream.

F****g brace yourselves...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U
Who the hell pays for this shit to be produced, are they seriously tone deaf and retarded?

Good God I'm turning into my mother....
Old May 7th 2009, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

anything by Bruce Springsteen!
Old May 7th 2009, 7:18 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
anything by Bruce Springsteen!
Oiiiiii, stop that now, dont ever diss my hero, or I will come round and set fire to you !
Old May 7th 2009, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Kate Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot3cVY1JESQ
Old May 7th 2009, 9:23 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by seraphnina
I used to have the hots for her when I were a young lad....
Old May 7th 2009, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Must have been her name.
Old May 7th 2009, 9:29 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...shame on you
Kate Bush is amazing...
Old May 7th 2009, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MataHari
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...shame on you
Kate Bush is amazing...
Old May 7th 2009, 9:30 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

course you did...everyone did, and not just the lads...
I wanted to be like her...
Old May 7th 2009, 9:32 am
Hammer for Life

Must have been her name.
dont know what you mean, as never had the hots for Kate Adie !
Old May 7th 2009, 9:32 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
course you did...everyone did, and not just the lads...
I wanted to be like her...
what happened then ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.