What is it with Lost?

Old Jun 13th 2010, 8:15 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it with Lost?

Originally Posted by Liqua
Apparently I am the gayest-straight man my wife knows which might explain why I love Glee
Has anyone watched FlashForward? I really enjoyed it but they're not running a second series.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
What about the eventual finale to the Life On Mars and Ashes To Ashes saga, equally disappointing.
The ending of Life On Mars was a little disappointing, but what an excellent couple of series! USA version isn't too bad.

The entire series of Ashes to Ashes was terrible!

Your surrounded by armed bastards!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brains1983
The ending of Life On Mars was a little disappointing, but what an excellent couple of series! USA version isn't too bad. The entire series of Ashes to Ashes was terrible!
Although I found the star actress a little annoying, Ashes to Ashes was still better than most TV series. Not sure about the Yank version. Nobody can replicate Gene Hunt...my misses loves The Mentalist, thanks mainly to that blond Aussie actor playing the lead role.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Harvey makes a decent enough attempt at it, believe it or not.

But your right about no-one being able to play Gene Hunt as Phil what's his name.
Old Jun 13th 2010, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brains1983
But your right about no-one being able to play Gene Hunt as Phil what's his name.
Have a few Gene genies to get you in the moodhttp://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/c...unt.php?ssid=2
Old Jun 13th 2010, 4:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Although I found the star actress a little annoying, Ashes to Ashes was still better than most TV series. Not sure about the Yank version. Nobody can replicate Gene Hunt...my misses loves The Mentalist, thanks mainly to that blond Aussie actor playing the lead role.
............ and mine likes Shemar Moore in Criminal Minds...........