What is it with Lost?

Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is it with Lost?

It's currently on 3 telly channels at the same time! When that's about a third of the channels that are as close to being worth watching as you can get and you think its dung, it becomes an issue!
Old Jun 8th 2010, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is it with Lost?

U agree- very bad planning! I gave up on it during the first series- no idea whats going on with it! sucks!
Old Jun 8th 2010, 9:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
U agree- very bad planning! I gave up on it during the first series- no idea whats going on with it! sucks!
It "Lost" all cred with me when the fat bloke got fatter during the same episode..............
Old Jun 9th 2010, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
It "Lost" all cred with me when the fat bloke got fatter during the same episode..............
I always wondered why we were never introduced to hairdresser on the island who was keeping them all nicely trimmed up.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 5:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

it was the finale last night- just to spoil it for everyone apparently they are all dead.... what a shite ending
Old Jun 9th 2010, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

Liqua is an unknown quantity at this point

it was the finale last night- just to spoil it for everyone apparently they are all dead.... what a shite ending
Hi Kitty - not entirely true but I cant put here what it was as I dont want to spoil it for others.

As for Lost - I am still in the UK right now but I expect it to be repeated for years to come. (AKA Friends LOL) However I will say that for me it was worth the journey to watch - one thing I will say is that the final 2 episodes were a suitable / fitting end to Season 6 but a poor ending for "Lost".
Old Jun 10th 2010, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liqua
Hi Kitty - not entirely true but I cant put here what it was as I dont want to spoil it for others.

As for Lost - I am still in the UK right now but I expect it to be repeated for years to come. (AKA Friends LOL) However I will say that for me it was worth the journey to watch - one thing I will say is that the final 2 episodes were a suitable / fitting end to Season 6 but a poor ending for "Lost".
Lasting six seasons is no guarantee of quality.............. Last Of The Summer Wine lasted 37 years.............
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:46 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

What about the eventual finale to the Life On Mars and Ashes To Ashes saga, equally disappointing.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 10:48 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

My 18-year old son reckoned the final episode of The Sopranos was rubbish. I thought it was brilliant.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
My 18-year old son reckoned the final episode of The Sopranos was rubbish. I thought it was brilliant.
I thought it was a brilliant finish too, and probably the greatest TV series of all time. Fact.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

RubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant futureRubberMan has a brilliant future

Sopranos was excellent but The Wire is great too.

"lost" the plot along time ago, literally.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubberMan
Sopranos was excellent but The Wire is great too.
Agreed, the Wire is excellent. I'm also 6/7ths of the way through The Shield, another great show.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Anyone else loving Ugly Betty and Glee?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:39 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by abz_to_dbx
I thought it was a brilliant finish too, and probably the greatest TV series of all time. Fact.
Totally agree. I wolfed down the first 6 1/2 series, then really dragged out the last 1/2 series--just didn't want it to end. Took me about 3 weeks before I was in the right frame of mind to watch the finale--sorta like tantric sex.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 3:43 pm
Just Joined

Liqua is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone else loving Ugly Betty and Glee?
Apparently I am the gayest-straight man my wife knows which might explain why I love Glee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.