British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   what if parties were not mixed (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-if-parties-were-not-mixed-536987/)

Beard Man May 16th 2008 12:01 pm

what if parties were not mixed

What if the parties that people are having at their houses are normaly like the arabian once not mixed.

ladies get to gather ..

men get to gather ..

what different will it make for women??

how would that change the way women dress for a party with time?
how would that change what the women like to talk about?
are they going to be happier away from men with more women space?

what different will it make for men??

how would that change the way they dress?
how would that change the things they talk about?
are they going to be happier being a way from women having their own space?

and in general..

who do you think will miss having a mixed parties more???

and if this situation remains for a long time

what advantages and disadvantages will be there???

i forgot to mention these parties are alchole free :)

can you think with me loudly guys how life will be without the other gender in gatherings, meals, parties etc (work is not yet included) :P

will be waiting for ideas ... give your imagination the chance to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MissDemeanor May 16th 2008 2:25 pm

Re: what if parties were not mixed

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 6358140)
What if the parties that people are having at their houses are normaly like the arabian once not mixed.

ladies get to gather ..

men get to gather ..

what different will it make for women??

how would that change the way women dress for a party with time?
how would that change what the women like to talk about?
are they going to be happier away from men with more women space?

what different will it make for men??

how would that change the way they dress?
how would that change the things they talk about?
are they going to be happier being a way from women having their own space?

and in general..

who do you think will miss having a mixed parties more???

and if this situation remains for a long time

what advantages and disadvantages will be there???

i forgot to mention these parties are alchole free :)

can you think with me loudly guys how life will be without the other gender in gatherings, meals, parties etc (work is not yet included) :P

will be waiting for ideas ... give your imagination the chance to be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It wouldnt be a party,it would be shit and nobody would bother going.
If i wanted to get together with a large group of women and drink squash I would join the womens institute...after hanging myself.

Emerald_Eyes May 16th 2008 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 6358863)
It wouldnt be a party,it would be shit and nobody would bother going.
If i wanted to get together with a large group of women and drink squash I would join the womens institute...after hanging myself.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm afraid I have very little to add to that response!

Grace O Malley May 16th 2008 3:02 pm

:rofl

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes (Post 6358973)
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm afraid I have very little to add to that response!

:rofl::rofl:
there is nothing to add

apart from

Dull very dull

Sam FTQ May 16th 2008 4:40 pm

Me and Sue_M went to a 'ladies only' party last week. We lasted about 40 mins before we escaped to go to a local bar.

No men + no alcohol = no fun :(

Chris79 May 16th 2008 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ (Post 6359438)
Me and Sue_M went to a 'ladies only' party last week. We lasted about 40 mins before we escaped to go to a local bar.

No men + no alcohol = no fun :(

I've seen the pictures, you both looked rather fine :thumbup:

:wub:

Beard Man May 17th 2008 3:28 am

Guys each one of you speaks english hell better than i do.

and i don't thinkany of you is stuiped

therefore,

read my thread again and show how educated, smart and imaginable you are and don't just participate to display the silly part inside you all :P

i was expecting a deep thinking and imagining the situation to give us at least what advantegaes or disadvantages are there !!!

you even failed to see all these questions i asked and answered none !!!

MataHari May 17th 2008 4:03 am

it wouldn't change the way I dress much....women dress mostly for women anyway....most men wouldn't care less if you turned up wearing a bin bag...
it wouldn't change the topics of conversation....apart that we could not be pointing out guys and having a little gossip about them there and then....
I know from experience that it's very relaxing to be out with only women and it can be great fun cause woman tend to open up since there are no distractions....
BUT
I'd miss having men around...and it would bore me after a while (a week or so)...

Beard Man May 17th 2008 4:36 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6361313)
it wouldn't change the way I dress much....women dress mostly for women anyway....most men wouldn't care less if you turned up wearing a bin bag...
it wouldn't change the topics of conversation....apart that we could not be pointing out guys and having a little gossip about them there and then....
I know from experience that it's very relaxing to be out with only women and it can be great fun cause woman tend to open up since there are no distractions....
BUT
I'd miss having men around...and it would bore me after a while (a week or so)...

finally someone soft and smart is answering :)

ok...

why would you miss men around??

MataHari May 17th 2008 4:49 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 6361371)
finally someone soft and smart is answering :)

ok...

why would you miss men around??

I enjoy their company, I like to talk to them about all sorts of things and get to hear the mens perspective...and I enjoy their attention...

Beard Man May 17th 2008 4:54 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6361398)
I enjoy their company, I like to talk to them about all sorts of things and get to hear the mens perspective...and I enjoy their attention...

you must be young and cute !!

it is just a feeling.

but lets assume that sometime in the future.. you got married. or lets not consider you as an example.

lets say a cute man or normal looking man is married to a girl who is normal looking as well and during the mixed parties .. he meets lots of pretty girls would that change his way of looking to his wife??

what if she was ugly ??

and the same goes with a normal looking girl being around with me who are alot cuter and more attractive than her husband... isn't that gona change the way she look at her husband ??

what if the women that guy meet during the mixed parties are even far smarter and more educated and more fun is there to be around them.

and the oppsite .. what if men that lady is meeting are far smarter and more educated ... and bla bla bla ...

don't you think there is a big chance that ... the marrige will break down sometime?

or maybe someone will start cheating on his/her partner ??

Blue Cat May 17th 2008 4:57 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 6361407)

it is just a feeling.

but lets assume that sometime in the future.. you got married. or lets not consider you as an example.

lets say a cute man or normal looking man is married to a girl who is normal looking as well and during the mixed parties .. he meets lots of pretty girls would that change his way of looking to his wife??

what if she was ugly ??

and the same goes with a normal looking girl being around with me who are alot cuter and more attractive than her husband... isn't that gona change the way she look at her husband ??

what if the women that guy meet during the mixed parties are even far smarter and more educated and more fun is there to be around them.

and the oppsite .. what if men that lady is meeting are far smarter and more educated ... and bla bla bla ...

don't you think there is a big chance that ... the marrige will break down sometime?

explain normal :confused: you are one strange guy!! why don't you join some quran forum I think you might get more feedback :zzz:

MataHari May 17th 2008 5:01 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 6361407)

it is just a feeling.

what if she was ugly ??

I am soooooooooooooooooooo not young.

I'd say being unhappy in a marriage happens even without temptation. A man and a woman can find out during the course of their marriage that they are not suited to be together...it's not per se the case that you have to find someone else first to fall in love with and then come to the conclusion you don't want to be with your spouse....
Meeting other men can also confirm that you have indeed chosen the right one for you...as the others can be nice in many ways...but the one you have married is the best...
But....I see your point and sure, there are instances where meeting another man and falling in love with this man can ruin the excisting realationship...but I am guessing that there was something wrong with that realationship to begin with.

Beard Man May 17th 2008 5:13 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6361426)
I am soooooooooooooooooooo not young.

I'd say being unhappy in a marriage happens even without temptation. A man and a woman can find out during the course of their marriage that they are not suited to be together...it's not per se the case that you have to find someone else first to fall in love with and then come to the conclusion you don't want to be with your spouse....
Meeting other men can also confirm that you have indeed chosen the right one for you...as the others can be nice in many ways...but the one you have married is the best...
But....I see your point and sure, there are instances where meeting another man and falling in love with this man can ruin the excisting realationship...but I am guessing that there was something wrong with that realationship to begin with.

people have different personalities and different nice things about them

a woman can marry someone and live a happy life and her partner can be in so many ways what she wanted.

however, there are men with different personalities ... not necessary stronger but different in a nice way.... she may like these differences and fall in love ..

and lets not forget the alchole effect on people..

the same thing may happen to the man .. but lets be honest over here. a woman is more into the emotional part of any relationship ... and man is more into the physical part of any relationship ..so if in a mixed party a man meets a woman with bigger breast and better look it will surely starts something inside him like *waaaw* and he will like i would love to hold those huge things...

or like i like wagen you are dragen !! you know what i mean.

i find it dangrouse for marriges. sometimes even for none married people.. because for a girl to chose between so many guys and pick one to become her boyfriend it is hard.. and once there is a small problem between them .. she will simply dumb him and find someone else....so she will go into nearly endless process of selecting a partner

and guys... wants to have sex with the maximum number of ladies.

i don't call this a life.

MataHari May 17th 2008 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Beard Man (Post 6361454)
people have different personalities and different nice things about them

a woman can marry someone and live a happy life and her partner can be in so many ways what she wanted.

however, there are men with different personalities ... not necessary stronger but different in a nice way.... she may like these differences and fall in love ..

and lets not forget the alchole effect on people..

the same thing may happen to the man .. but lets be honest over here. a woman is more into the emotional part of any relationship ... and man is more into the physical part of any relationship ..so if in a mixed party a man meets a woman with bigger breast and better look it will surely starts something inside him like *waaaw* and he will like i would love to hold those huge things...

or like i like wagen you are dragen !! you know what i mean.

i find it dangrouse for marriges. sometimes even for none married people.. because for a girl to chose between so many guys and pick one to become her boyfriend it is hard.. and once there is a small problem between them .. she will simply dumb him and find someone else....so she will go into nearly endless process of selecting a partner

and guys... wants to have sex with the maximum number of ladies.

i don't call this a life.

then that is where our opions differ...