what have you won?

Old Jul 30th 2010, 5:55 pm
Banned

Toast Patterson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what have you won?

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Bahtatboy, I'm not sure if this is giving you a James Bond edge or a Rainman edge.... If I come with you and behave as a distraction technique do I get half the takings?
Look for black dealers and pit bosses cause they drool over big white ass
Old Jul 30th 2010, 6:11 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toast Patterson
Look for black dealers and pit bosses cause they drool over big white ass
That's a bit presumptious. They'll drool over her coz she's gorgeous.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 6:15 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bahtatboy, I'm not sure if this is giving you a James Bond edge or a Rainman edge.... If I come with you and behave as a distraction technique do I get half the takings?
Ok, just so long as you give me some blinkers so you don't distract me, too.

I always did well at the Marriott in Cairo...
Old Jul 30th 2010, 6:21 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Ok, just so long as you give me some blinkers so you don't distract me, too.

I always did well at the Marriott in Cairo...
What did you think of the movie / book - 21 / Bringing Down The House?
Old Jul 30th 2010, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I think that he is rainman.

* Millhouse throws a box of matches in the air for Bahtatboy to count *

I love that scene - and soundtrack to that movie
Old Jul 31st 2010, 5:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
That's a bit presumptious. They'll drool over her coz she's gorgeous.
Don't apologize for me, I meant no disrespect
Old Jul 31st 2010, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

erm can we stop debating my huge white ass please, I am trying very hard to shrink it! and as for my gorgeousness well of course Im f**king fabulous! lol
Old Jul 31st 2010, 4:40 pm
Banned

I am trying very hard to shrink it!
I don't know why you'd do that when it's so valued in some cultures- Especially the African American and Mexican American cultures. Maybe you're livin in the wrong place Kitty? I know it would be hard to explain to friends and family that your moving to America cause they like big butts there, but I know your looking for a husband and you get more bang for your buck here...

I just saw this commercial
Old Jul 31st 2010, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

lol Toast, erm ok well that IS one option!

However, I believe in being happy when you look in the mirror, at the moment I am not, its not about getting a man, if you're not happy with yourself then you won't be happy with any guy no matter how much he compliments you and actually really digs you, if you're not happy within yourself having a man in your life doesn't make the slightest bit of difference!

My issues go alot deeper than that, I've had councelling before and know its something I have to deal with myself, we all have our own demons, and this is mine, fat ass and all.

So I won't be shifting to the gym to find acceptance but thanks for the advice.

Kitty
xxx
Old Aug 1st 2010, 2:57 am
Banned

lol Toast, erm ok well that IS one option!
Thats right, it's an option. America will always be there as a last resort for you KitKat.
Old Aug 1st 2010, 6:14 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I won BEME Man of the Year but I didn't make too much of it. Y'know, kept it low profile and said little but was very gratefull to all the serfs, sorry I mean; people that voted for me. There was some talk of a coup but that was just because they were afraid it would go to my head or sumfink.

True story and, by default, I won again last year cause Confi couldn't be arsed setting up a new pole or poll or pool or...whatever!
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

On twitter I have won a two night stay at the Beach Rotana in AD, a one night stay at Media One Hotel in Media City, a shower head that changes the colour of the water (not really but it feels like it does), and last week I won an HP laptop. On the radio I won a flat screen tv and a voucher for brunch. Meow might remember other things
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:38 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
On twitter I have won a two night stay at the Beach Rotana in AD, a one night stay at Media One Hotel in Media City, a shower head that changes the colour of the water (not really but it feels like it does), and last week I won an HP laptop. On the radio I won a flat screen tv and a voucher for brunch. Meow might remember other things
wow, being a full time online persona pays dividends.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:41 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
All on Twitter? How? (Although guess you're not gonna spill the beans...)
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 11:10 am
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Autonomy
What did you think of the movie / book - 21 / Bringing Down The House?
Only saw the movie, which I liked. But it was very thin on the detail of both card counting and team play--they could've spent, say, 5 minutes on those aspects to give some more authenticity to the story. But the principles are right, even if the covert messages were a bit OTT, but it was Hollywood, after all.

The teams in the 70's and 80's did more-or-less what they show in 21, and some of the disguises were outrageous (but then so were some of the authentic clothes and hairdo's from the era). I think the eye-in-the-sky and the computer systems which lie behind them have put paid to top-end team work, but there's still scope for individual players.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.