Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What have you done for your children…

What have you done for your children…

Old Dec 14th 2013, 7:06 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What have you done for your children…

Originally Posted by kittycat1
I know it sounds weird when it's read but I don't think its that odd really, you are all assuming he's a dirty old man, as a plastic surgeon he would be a professional and doing a boob job is no different to a nose job- when you're laid out on the slab he is there to do his job not perv over the woman in front of him- the fact they are his daughters would surely mean he would do everything in his power to do the best job he could. He is their dad (adopted or not) and loves them and would have their best interests at heart. Why wouldn't you? Well apart from the fact I don't think he is the best surgeon on the world judging by his wife and daughters.

Woody Allen was the exception not the norm ( I hope)
Except a professional would work on his own kids or relatives
Old Dec 14th 2013, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
Agreed - she is a monster.

'mum' appears to have had a stroke too.
I think you are all being harsh and disgusting with your comments..

For all you know Millhouse, their mother may have had a stroke!!
Both girls look good... and of course, we all know that every man on this 'bored' is a total Adonis, with perfect, beautiful children!!!
Old Dec 14th 2013, 7:34 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
Yes, I am being judgemental. At the same time, you have absolutely no idea about my background, where I lived in the UK, where I grew up, what my experiences are, and how I made that value judgement.
Unless you know the circumstances of their mothers, being judgemental in the way you are makes you a twat, regardless of your background.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 7:52 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I think you are all being harsh and disgusting with your comments..

For all you know Millhouse, their mother may have had a stroke!!
Both girls look good... and of course, we all know that every man on this 'bored' is a total Adonis, with perfect, beautiful children!!!
I don't have kids but I'm perfect and therefore, he/she/they would be.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 8:05 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Unless you know the circumstances of their mothers, being judgemental in the way you are makes you a twat, regardless of your background.
Says the man who wrote the Original Post implying the father was shagging his kids.....
Old Dec 14th 2013, 9:24 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Says the man who wrote the Original Post implying the father was shagging his kids.....
You need to read more carefully--I made and have made no such insinuation.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 9:49 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Bob jobs Yea, but sweat glands? They are the body's temperature control mechanism, don't **** with them.

False anything doesn't do it for me personally, I'd rather a pair of good old baps than some air filled, silicone enhanced bazooka's.

All this botox does is instead of aging gracefully, you look like your face is glued in one position, as the mother demonstrates. Unless of course she is actually a bit of a mong.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Bob jobs Yea, but sweat glands? They are the body's temperature control mechanism, don't **** with them.
Some people have extremely over active sweat glands, having botox helps to prevent that..also, botox has been proven to help people who suffer from extreme migraines ..it does have other beneficial uses darling

False anything doesn't do it for me personally, I'd rather a pair of good old baps than some air filled, silicone enhanced bazooka's.

All this botox does is instead of aging gracefully, you look like your face is glued in one position, as the mother demonstrates. Unless of course she is actually a bit of a mong.
Or, looking at the way she smiles..she may have had a stroke!!
Darling..you are a ginger... you really cannot point the finger!!
Old Dec 14th 2013, 11:17 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

This story is creepy and makes me very uncomfortable.

To start with, 18 is far too young for anyone to have breast augmentation. At that age your body is still developing and for a father figure to arrange it and tell her afterwards smacks of wrongness. No healthy person in their 20s, or even 30's, needs Botox. Personally the idea of injecting poison into my face is repulsive.

This man is giving these girls the message that they are valued for their appearance, not their personalities. Not a good message and there is far too much of that around.

As for the mother, that could just be a bad photo.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 11:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Myusernamewastaken
What if a 22 year old daughter becomes romantically interested in her 37 year old and what most girls think is a handsome stepdad? The question is still if two persons being biologically related in isolation hinder the possibility for a romantic interest to form between them.
It would be unlikely that he'd have had a massive amount to do with their upbringing so less likely to be seen as her father figure so whilst a bit weird, not wrong morally or legally. Providing he hadn't officially adopted her of course.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

The mother has clearly had work done too - note how (in both photos) the shape of her mouth appears identical. Suggests some work of some sort.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 1:22 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Or, looking at the way she smiles..she may have had a stroke!!
Darling..you are a ginger... you really cannot point the finger!!
That is a fair point. She actually resembles you a little ;-)
Old Dec 14th 2013, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
That is a fair point. She actually resembles you a little ;-)
Sweetie, we are both gingers... I was not being insulting... and yes she does, although I am a little slimmer and quite a lot shorter.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 2:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

That was me.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

" Some people have extremely over active sweat glands, having botox helps to prevent that..also, botox has been proven to help people who suffer from extreme migraines ..it does have other beneficial uses darling "

Had no idea; I sweat profusely and also have migraines / headaches quite frequently.

Last edited by Boomhauer; Dec 14th 2013 at 2:29 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.