Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What DOES she see in HIM?????

What DOES she see in HIM?????

Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:22 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What DOES she see in HIM?????

Donald Trump and wife number ? (your guess is as good as mine!)
Attached Thumbnails What DOES she see in HIM?????-d.trump.jpg  
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Vanessa
One of the best comb over ever...imho
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
One of the best comb over ever...imho
a comb over like that makes me consider growing one of my own
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I looked at that picture and saw no warmth what so ever in their eyes! Surely a first public picture with your newborn you would be smiling..if not with the mouth then certainly with the eyes!
They look like the Stepford couple!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:01 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Mucho Mooola people... s'always that..either way!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I looked at that picture and saw no warmth what so ever in their eyes! Surely a first public picture with your newborn you would be smiling..if not with the mouth then certainly with the eyes!
i Didnt notice th newborn! My attention was elsewhere
Old Sep 27th 2007, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
For Trump, every photo is a photo OPPORTUNITY.

He has to avoid looking like he has emotions that business rivals might suspect they could exploit......

I quite like Trump actually but I do wish he'd switch off and loosen up occasionally........
Old Sep 27th 2007, 5:32 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

I used to say that about a pretty girl who used to work for me and her butt ugly (and a nasty piece of work to boot:curse boyfriend. Then somebody let slip that his nickname was...................Tripodnuff said
Old Sep 27th 2007, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by loz
I used to say that about a pretty girl who used to work for me and her butt ugly (and a nasty piece of work to boot:curse boyfriend. Then somebody let slip that his nickname was...................Tripodnuff said
was talking to a rather pretty blonde a couple of weeks ago who said she hated tripods. Too long a recovery period! She preferred small and often!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:35 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife says...what on earth does the gorgeous and talented Antonio Banderas see in the cosmetically disfigured Melanie Griffiths, whose squeaky voice would drive me nuts?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts was one of the strangest matches. What on earth did he see in her
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

well there was the angelina and billy bob thing which was just strange... and Anne Hathaway with Raffaello Follieri... I thought she was married to shakespeare??
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

And of course, the infamous David Mellor - could never understand that AT ALL.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any woman that falls for Shakh's limited charms! Just can't understand that at all

(sorry Shakh, was too tempting)
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
So Mrs Trump the third, whatever did you see in billionaire Donald Trump?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.