Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What DOES she see in HIM?????

What DOES she see in HIM?????

Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What DOES she see in HIM?????

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick
Alas some reasoning to this question. Women are attracted to different things than men are. We don't base our attraction solely on looks unlike a lot of men out there.

What would you do The Dean if say you had a beautiful (looking) wife/partner and heaven forbid she got disfugured? Would you love her any less? I am sure the answer would be no.
Either youre responding to someone else,or,if you're not,you think I said that women are all shallow creatures...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
So how does that explain Gaby and Kenny........?
Surnames so that I can GoogleEarth them...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:44 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Well firstly those comments were Confucius's not mine.......

......... but, yes you're right - I'd love her even more probably.........

Please let's not get too serious on this topic - that wasn't the intention. I think Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf look as 'in love' as any couple I've ever seen.

I would have added Jennifer and Vince but I can't remember if they are still together or not..... plus I'm told that VV has a certain something......
On the contrary, I agree with what Confucius said. I was questioning your original question. You do seem very 'looks obsessed' from my short time on here. I may be wrong tho.

Jen and Vince are no longer. I don't think he was right for her, but not because he is not a stunner. I don't see that something about him.

If you think of the guy in Cold Feet (Adam) who probably hit every ugly branch on the way down, yet many women find him very attractive. As Confucius puts it, women look for that extra thing such as charisma etc.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well she grew up around Chavvy footballers so someone with manners and a bit of charm probably made a change for her!
But she would need subtitles to understand his accent.....
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

On the contrary, I agree with what Confucius said. I was questioning your original question. You do seem very 'looks obsessed' from my short time on here. I may be wrong tho.

Jen and Vince are no longer. I don't think he was right for her, but not because he is not a stunner. I don't see that something about him.

If you think of the guy in Cold Feet (Adam) who probably hit every ugly branch on the way down, yet many women find him very attractive. As Confucius puts it, women look for that extra thing such as charisma etc.
No need to explain then...You already answered my question,and,that's 100% correct; it's all about attraction/charisma/chemistry...That damn X factor...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Surnames so that I can GoogleEarth them...
Gaby was Gaby Yorath...... and is now my avatar

Now both Gaby and Kenny are Logan........
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gaby was Gaby Yorath...... and is now my avatar

Now both Gaby and Kenny are Logan........
Does Kenny also have a woman's face??
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:49 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
No need to explain then...You already answered my question,and,that's 100% correct; it's all about attraction/charisma/chemistry...That damn X factor...
You said it
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You ARE wrong...... but I'm not offended........ and some men do look for more than just looks.......

Where did you get that impression anyway? I've never said anything about anyone's 'looks' that wasn't meant to be entirely humourous...... such as this thread, for example.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:53 pm
Banned

You ARE wrong...... but I'm not offended........ and some men do look for more than just looks.......

Where did you get that impression anyway? I've never said anything about anyone's 'looks' that wasn't meant to be entirely humourous...... such as this thread, for example.
Just a perception. Sometimes it is the unspoken word

I look forward to your avatar of an ugly lady
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nothing wrong if you look for looks...People can't,and shouldn't,be uniform in their opinions and preferences...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just a perception. Sometimes it is the unspoken word

I look forward to your avatar of an ugly lady
I refer my learned friend to an earlier avatar....... which wll now reappear. It is Ms Agnieska Radwanska, who knocked the grunting acne-ridden Russian bitch out of the US Tennis Open a few weeks ago.........
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:03 pm
Banned

I refer my learned friend to an earlier avatar....... which wll now reappear. It is Ms Agnieska Radwanska, who knocked the grunting acne-ridden Russian bitch out of the US Tennis Open a few weeks ago.........
That must have been before my time. I look forward to it and you must keep it up for at least one week
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That must have been before my time. I look forward to it and you must keep it up for at least one week
There she is........
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:10 pm
Banned

There she is........
Do you have her number

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.