Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What DOES she see in HIM?????

What DOES she see in HIM?????

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default What DOES she see in HIM?????

Your nominations please for the couples about whom you would say the above-mentioned phrase.

Unashamedly sexist remarks are of course permissible. In fact they are compulsory.

You may also nominate the reverse (i.e. what does HE see in HER??) but I suspect that's rarer (you see - a sexist remark already!!........)

I'll start..... the gorgeous Gaby Yorath, who became Gaby Logan when she married a Scottish rugby player who is surely Quasimodo's uglier brother.....

She is also about to become my new avatar.........

Over to you.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What DOES she see in HIM?????

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
Your nominations please for the couples about whom you would say the above-mentioned phrase.

Unashamedly sexist remarks are of course permissible. In fact they are compulsory.

You may also nominate the reverse (i.e. what does HE see in HER??) but I suspect that's rarer (you see - a sexist remark already!!........)

I'll start..... the gorgeous Gaby Yorath, who became Gaby Logan when she married a Scottish rugby player who is surely Quasimodo's uglier brother.....

She is also about to become my new avatar.........

Over to you.
Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

good question, The Dean...i have always wondered what the deliciously gorgeous Andre Aggassi sees in Steffi Graff...

Another one was Sean Bean and Melanie Hill, but he did see the light some years ago i think...

MM, xx
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassel...
Yea I've heard that..... but I don't know him well.... excuse me while I Google-Image him...........
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
good question, The Dean...i have always wondered what the deliciously gorgeous Andre Aggassi sees in Steffi Graff...

Another one was Sean Bean and Melanie Hill, but he did see the light some years ago i think...

MM, xx
Was that the Melanie 'ex-Big-Brother-Series-One' Hill? She was LOVELY.......

Steffi Graf looks great from the neck down........ ditto Sarah Jessica Parker.....
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi Graf looks great from the neck down........ ditto Sarah Jessica Parker.....
Esmeralda and the hunchback of Notre-Dame...
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

nooo...it was the actress who has been in various things, including Bread...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hate SJP...Hate that voice...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yea I've heard that..... but I don't know him well.... excuse me while I Google-Image him...........
Oh HIM............. Yea I see what you mean....... he's 'rugged' though
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh HIM............. Yea I see what you mean....... he's 'rugged' though
It all has to do with rules of attraction...
Show me a nice guy with a completely gorgeous woman like that...The beauties in our world don't care about nice...They don't also care that much about money...It all has to do with how the man carries himself,his confidence,his charisma...Nice is good,but,nice is boring,and doesnt have an appeal,except if one wants to marry...Whereas attraction,its a whole different game altogether...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I remember yours.... (Aveline from 'Bread'?)...........

Mine was ALSO Melanie Hill........... from Big Brother One.........
Attached Thumbnails What DOES she see in HIM?????-melanie-hill.jpg  
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Show me a nice guy with a completely gorgeous woman like that...The beauties in our world don't care about nice...They don't also care that much about money...It all has to do with how the man carries himself,his confidence,his charisma...Nice is good,but,nice is boring,and doesnt have an appeal,except if one wants to marry...Whereas attraction,its a whole different game altogether...
So how does that explain Gaby and Kenny........?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:34 pm
Banned

Dubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond reputeDubai_Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Alas some reasoning to this question. Women are attracted to different things than men are. We don't base our attraction solely on looks unlike a lot of men out there.

What would you do The Dean if say you had a beautiful (looking) wife/partner and heaven forbid she got disfugured? Would you love her any less? I am sure the answer would be no.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Dubai_Chick View Post
Alas some reasoning to this question. Women are attracted to different things than men are. We don't base our attraction solely on looks unlike a lot of men out there.

What would you do The Dean if say you had a beautiful (looking) wife/partner and heaven forbid she got disfugured? Would you love her any less? I am sure the answer would be no.
Well firstly those comments were Confucius's not mine.......

......... but, yes you're right - I'd love her even more probably.........

Please let's not get too serious on this topic - that wasn't the intention. I think Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf look as 'in love' as any couple I've ever seen.

I would have added Jennifer and Vince but I can't remember if they are still together or not..... plus I'm told that VV has a certain something......
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

So how does that explain Gaby and Kenny........?
well she grew up around Chavvy footballers so someone with manners and a bit of charm probably made a change for her!

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.