Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What do you love most about being home?

What do you love most about being home?

Old Jul 25th 2013, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you love most about being home?

Originally Posted by DohaLady
I love a snog in public that won't get me banged up
they lied when they told you that you could get pregnant from snogging, carry on
Old Jul 25th 2013, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

I always snog my ex when he collects me from the airport. Weird i know as he is my ex, I only do it because I can.
Old Jul 25th 2013, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Where's that? Last time I was back in the UK, two years ago, a round for five people cost more than gbp 20. This was in Central London, but I was shocked at the price.
Really darling?..I went back to the UK about 3 years ago...first time in 15 years I went to the Ivy and was amazed that a bottle of Moet was only 50 pounds!! Bloody hell darling!! ..we pay over 140pounds for Moet here..I ordered 2 bottles I found booze and food in restaurants really inexpensive.
Old Jul 26th 2013, 9:31 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Remembered more...

Being able to dry your hair without sweating and not having frizzy hair
with the humidity !

5 more sleeps !!
Old Jul 26th 2013, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poshy
Remembered more...

Being able to dry your hair without sweating and not having frizzy hair
with the humidity !

5 more sleeps !!
Well you're obviously not British.............. sleeps?? Please!
Old Jul 27th 2013, 5:37 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
Well you're obviously not British.............. sleeps?? Please!
I am British...