What do you eat?

Old Jan 24th 2014, 7:12 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you eat?

Originally Posted by The Dean
What is all this 'missing breakfast' nonsense from some of you? Nobody should do that, ever. It's also the very best time of day to take in any sort of carbs at all..........
Rubbish dean.

What I don't get is how the **** so many of you haven't shot yourselves over the lack of variation in your diets.
So many foods so many combinations why people why?

I eat food mainly, as varied as I can make it, frequently skip meals, sometimes as part of a deliberate fast sometimes because I'm simply not hungry or can't be bothered. But when I do eat I like to partake of all the wonderful flavours hte world offers.
Even when I'm full on paleo I mix it up with as much variation as my repertoire and google allows.

If I had to eat the same breakfast and lunch everyday id go postal within a couple of weeks. Well unless it was smoked salmon and scrambled eggs then I could make an exception
Old Jan 24th 2014, 7:29 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
Rubbish dean.

What I don't get is how the **** so many of you haven't shot yourselves over the lack of variation in your diets.

I eat food mainly, as varied as I can make it, frequently skip meals, sometimes as part of a deliberate fast sometimes because I'm simply not hungry or can't be bothered. But when I do eat I like to partake of all the wonderful flavours hte world offers.
Even when I'm full on paleo I mix it up with as much variation as my repertoire and google allows.

If I had to eat the same breakfast and lunch everyday id go postal within a couple of weeks. Well unless it was smoked salmon and scrambled eggs then I could make an exception
As opposed to ...? And no, stating that you shouldn't miss breakfast isn't rubbish.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 7:40 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
As opposed to ...? And no, stating that you shouldn't miss breakfast isn't rubbish.
Shit takeaways. They fill a hole but usually aren't really food

And yes it is. Nobody and ever are demonstrably rubbish
Old Jan 24th 2014, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing inherently good or bad about missing breakfast.

Personally slugs of coffee (with mct oil, salt similar to bulletproof style) makes me full for another 8-10 hours

Your body does not go into starvation mode, your metabolism does not slow down, and insulin levels remain constant.

Its all down to macros and calories...
Old Jan 24th 2014, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
There is nothing inherently good or bad about missing breakfast.

Personally slugs of coffee (with mct oil, salt similar to bulletproof style) makes me full for another 8-10 hours

Your body does not go into starvation mode, your metabolism does not slow down, and insulin levels remain constant.

Its all down to macros and calories...
It's not just a question of what you eat for breakfast - it's simpler than that: if you do not wake up every morning ravenous for food, there may be something wrong. It may be an indication of other conditions that need looking into, and it has nothing to do with what or how much you ate the night before.

Sleep is a form of mini-hibernation, and the body should be refuelled when you come out of it.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 9:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

It's not just a question of what you eat for breakfast - it's simpler than that: if you do not wake up every morning ravenous for food, there may be something wrong. It may be an indication of other conditions that need looking into, and it has nothing to do with what or how much you ate the night before.

Sleep is a form of mini-hibernation, and the body should be refuelled when you come out of it.
In my whole life I've rarely woken up ravenous (nevertheless, I rarely miss breakfast--'twas all part of the potty-training regime). On the few occasions I have its been after a skinful the night before. Maybe my body's trying to tell me something...
Old Jan 24th 2014, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Breakfast : Green or fruit smoothie (homemade)

In between : coffee and cig

Lunch : sandwich, wholegrain bread ,cheese, sardines, pate...or the like

snack : cookie, danish etc

Dinner : salad and meat

snack : icecream, chocolate or the like

before bed : 1 banana
Old Jan 24th 2014, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by shiva
Rubbish dean.

What if I like cereal as much as you like salmon and eggs?

I rarely eat brekkie. It makes me hungrier.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Are you diabetic?
Old Jan 24th 2014, 4:25 pm
Hit 16's

That's coz its all high glycemic index carbs (starch to you and me)
Old Jan 24th 2014, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes......... I recommend two poached eggs, smoked salmon and cream cheese..........
Old Jan 24th 2014, 4:34 pm
Hit 16's

Yes......... I recommend two poached eggs, smoked salmon and cream cheese..........
Thanks, please pop round early-ish tomorrow. Just for me, I don't believe I'll be entertaining the ladies tonight.
Old Jan 24th 2014, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Are you diabetic?
No
OK.

I just don't eat it normally, first meal is lunch. Such is...
Old Jan 24th 2014, 5:01 pm
Hit 16's

No

OK.

I just don't eat it normally, first meal is lunch. Such is...
You'll lose more weight if you have a protein-packed breakfast (eggs, fish, protein shake). Proven. Allegedly. (Says the fat bastard)
Old Jan 24th 2014, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Are you diabetic?
Yes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.