Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What do it say about you ???

What do it say about you ???

Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:23 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of
Default Re: What does it say about you ???

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease
Thank god I got it wrong or else I would be scared next of seeing dead people

Besides I didn't ask if it reflects your mood, I asked does it reflect your character ???
Almost. More of a rebel outwards than just in me head. I say what I think and damn the consequenses. If I dont like someone, I tell them.

And I loike purple
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bubbauk
Almost. More of a rebel outwards than just in me head. I say what I think and damn the consequenses. If I dont like someone, I tell them.

And I loike purple
But that is in the verbal form, what about going up against the norm, just to be different or taking on an injust for the case of another ???

Oh yea in the spectrum of colours purple is very close to green
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:36 am
Camel Spotting

Bubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud ofBubbauk has much to be proud of

But that is in the verbal form, what about going up against the norm, just to be different or taking on an injust for the case of another ???

Oh yea in the spectrum of colours purple is very close to green
Well I have refused to grow up, or so the wife says. Into me bikes in a big way, make every one of them in'duh'vidual and I do like to be different.

Dont care about the spectrum, its still purple!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have refused to grow up, or so the wife says. Into me bikes in a big way, make every one of them in'duh'vidual and I do like to be different.

Dont care about the spectrum, its still purple!
I was just checking I got it wrong

Oh Different or Strange ???
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:41 am
Camel Spotting

I was just checking I got it wrong

Oh Different or Strange ???
Depends on who you talk to
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Depends on who you talk to
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I listen to Linkin Park when I feel angst and depravity...