British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   What do it say about you ??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-do-say-about-you-497567/)

Paidtoplease Dec 3rd 2007 5:07 am

What does it say about you ???

Does the music that you listen too reflect your character ???

Meow Dec 3rd 2007 5:51 am

Re: What do it say about you ???

Considering the range that I like, I must be schizophrenic.

oh

:blink: :D

Paidtoplease Dec 3rd 2007 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 5626649)
Considering the range that I like, I must be schizophrenic.

oh

:blink: :D

At least you all know !!!

MataHari Dec 3rd 2007 5:57 am

I love the Carpenters...nowt wrong me with me

Paidtoplease Dec 3rd 2007 6:20 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 5626659)
I love the Carpenters...nowt wrong me with me

You must be on Top of the World ???

Grace O Malley Dec 3rd 2007 7:36 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5626694)
You must be on Top of the World ???

Looking down on creation!

I used to love the carpenters,

Also Jim Reeves and Frank Sinatra

I must be an old soul?

Bubbauk Dec 3rd 2007 7:48 am

Re: What does it say about you ???

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5626600)

You tell me. On the Ipod at the moment.....
system of a down
Korn
Thunder
The Cranberries
Transvision Vamp

On the Laptop, all of the above plus....
AC/DC
Metallica
George Gershwin
Rossini
Def Leppard
Gary Moore
Thin Lizzy
The Who
Eric Clapton and Linkin Park

Paidtoplease Dec 3rd 2007 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Bubbauk (Post 5626863)
You tell me. On the Ipod at the moment.....
system of a down
Korn
Thunder
The Cranberries
Transvision Vamp

On the Laptop, all of the above plus....
AC/DC
Metallica
George Gershwin
Rossini
Def Leppard
Gary Moore
Thin Lizzy
The Who
Eric Clapton and Linkin Park

Well looking at the mix, I would say that you are quite a rebel (but in mind only) you will take calculated risks but will analyse first rather than jumpping in with both feet.

You have a sense of responsibility and decency about you and although you enjoy company you are happiest in planned solitute to reflect.

You are adaptable and enjoy the finer things in life when you get them but do not seek them out, and appreciate the kind acts that others do for you with great gratitude.

Holidays you prefer the outdoors, green, lush with the chance of being amoungst beauty (mountains, sea, lakes etc)

And I think you like the colour Green ???

MataHari Dec 3rd 2007 8:57 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5627005)
Well looking at the mix, I would say that you are quite a rebel (but in mind only) you will take calculated risks but will analyse first rather than jumpping in with both feet.

You have a sense of responsibility and decency about you and although you enjoy company you are happiest in planned solitute to reflect.

You are adaptable and enjoy the finer things in life when you get them but do not seek them out, and appreciate the kind acts that others do for you with great gratitude.

Holidays you prefer the outdoors, green, lush with the chance of being amoungst beauty (mountains, sea, lakes etc)

omg...am I happy I didn't put a list down...

Madam Medusa Dec 3rd 2007 10:01 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5626600)

maybe partly, but like some others have said, if you've got diverse tastes, like me, then i don't really think you can read too much into it...i reckon it reflects how you're feeling at the time for sure though...

MM, xx

shakh your bootie Dec 3rd 2007 10:02 am

I would venture rather that we select songs that are the sound-track to what's going on in our lives....

Madam Medusa Dec 3rd 2007 10:03 am

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5627176)
I would venture rather that we select songs that are the sound-track to what's going on in our lives....

that's exactly what i was trying to say syb...but, as usual, you put it a million times more eloquently, lol...

MM, xx

Bubbauk Dec 3rd 2007 10:08 am

Originally Posted by Paidtoplease (Post 5627005)

Personally its more like what the others said, I play to what mood I am in. If its been a bad day, its Rossini and Gershwin, Good day AC/DC, Transvision, etcetc.

Oh, and I dont like green ;-)

shakh your bootie Dec 3rd 2007 10:11 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5627181)
that's exactly what i was trying to say syb...but, as usual, you put it a million times more eloquently, lol...

MM, xx

LOL - if I was interested enough I could go through the "Song reflecting..." thread then and chart the course of your psyche over the past few months....

Paidtoplease Dec 3rd 2007 11:19 am

Originally Posted by Bubbauk (Post 5627191)
Personally its more like what the others said, I play to what mood I am in. If its been a bad day, its Rossini and Gershwin, Good day AC/DC, Transvision, etcetc.

Oh, and I dont like green ;-)

Thank god I got it wrong or else I would be scared next of seeing dead people :eek:

Besides I didn't ask if it reflects your mood, I asked does it reflect your character ???