Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What causes population growth?

What causes population growth?

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:32 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What causes population growth?

Originally Posted by eylesda
Quote from the blog......"Overall, Muslims account for 3 per cent of the British population, about 1.5 million people. However, the Muslim birthrate is roughly three times higher than the nonMuslim one."..........

If this is true then as the average UK family has 2 kids the Muslim population will increase by 9 million in the next generation (1.5mil x 6), say 20 years.

Then by 54 million the generation after that (9mil x 6).
Well that assumes birth rates will remain constant - which they probably won't (because the UK cannot support that many people, it's already overpopulated as it is).

But if the Muslim birthrate is three times that of the non-Muslim one they would be a sizable majority in around 20 years regardless of how many millions there actually are. If 1.3 million have already got Sharia courts and finance implimented imagine what 5 or 10 million could do? Change governments, start political parties and if needed, rise up as a fifth colum I suppose...happened in Kosovo already.

Originally Posted by eylesda
Don't any of you bother to accuse me of racism because I really don't care where you are from so long as you leave me alone.
When you've suffered actually racism, you know, when people treat you differently just because of the level of sun your ancestors evolved in, you tend to get pissed off with Muslims and their defenders claiming racism.

Muslims are not a race by any definition of the word.

N.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:07 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose once the UK becomes a Muslim country it will be easier for British people returning from the Middle East to reintegrate...all we need now is a shopping mall on every corner and gaudy building competitions in every city centre.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Well that assumes birth rates will remain constant - which they probably won't (because the UK cannot support that many people, it's already overpopulated as it is).

But if the Muslim birthrate is three times that of the non-Muslim one they would be a sizable majority in around 20 years regardless of how many millions there actually are. If 1.3 million have already got Sharia courts and finance implimented imagine what 5 or 10 million could do? Change governments, start political parties and if needed, rise up as a fifth colum I suppose...happened in Kosovo already.

When you've suffered actually racism, you know, when people treat you differently just because of the level of sun your ancestors evolved in, you tend to get pissed off with Muslims and their defenders claiming racism.

Muslims are not a race by any definition of the word.

N.
I don't follow Eylesda's arithmetic....... surely only a small number of the 1.5million Muslims are women of child-bearing age, even if they DO have 6 babies each?

Or am I misinterpreting the data?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:01 pm
Is it that time already

Tony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to allTony the pilot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
Economic need? Social pressure? Cultural factors? The desire of parents to have children who can look after them in their old age?

Er, no actually................

http://www.optimumpopulation.org/rel...ase26Mar09.htm
Lack of television and power cuts..!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 8:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tony the pilot
Lack of television and power cuts..!
and alcohol!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 10:37 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I suppose once the UK becomes a Muslim country it will be easier for British people returning from the Middle East to reintegrate...all we need now is a shopping mall on every corner and gaudy building competitions in every city centre.
Hehe...let's hope they take the UAE model of Islam and not Saudi lol.

Also, would Brits be Sunni or Shia? Important question because it determines which other Muslims we would be allowed to kill

Call me a Daily Wail reader but I'd like an even more secular UK...with a constitution and something called a Republic - The United British Federal States or something like that.

Now...who wants to report me for treason first?

N.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by The Dean
I don't follow Eylesda's arithmetic....... surely only a small number of the 1.5million Muslims are women of child-bearing age, even if they DO have 6 babies each?

Or am I misinterpreting the data?
You're forgetting to be a Muslim one can either convert or be born of a Muslim father...there's not need for Muslim women to increase the Muslim population.

In any case there are a good number of young Muslims (due to higher birthrates and marriage immigration).

The arithmetic of 54 million or whatever is still ridiculous - Muslims don't need a majority to take over the UK. Few countries have been taken over by majorities - it's usually an organised and unrelenting minority (like how the Saxons took over most of the British tribes in post-Roman Britain.

N.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 11:41 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Also, would Brits be Sunni or Shia? Important question because it determines which other Muslims we would be allowed to kill

Call me a Daily Wail reader but I'd like an even more secular UK...with a constitution and something called a Republic - The United British Federal States or something like that.

N.
The UK weather is a bit Muslimish...sometimes sunni but mainly shiite!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:32 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

N.
The Daily Mail is pro-royal, I imagine. Off with your head!

(I'm a republican too...shhhh)