What the?

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:55 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default What the?

Before you all start, yes it's the sun but I got sent the link.

Where do his parent's get off? Let him have a tantrum to potentially save his life?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:56 pm
WWLLCJD?

Scamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond reputeScamp has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What the?

Originally Posted by sross2203 View Post
Before you all start, yes it's the sun but I got sent the link.

Where do his parent's get off? Let him have a tantrum to potentially save his life?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ten-stone.html
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 12:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

hope they enjoy his funeral ..
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are the eyes forced to stay shut due to the heavy eyelids?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:01 pm
WWLLCJD?

Originally Posted by Ethos83 View Post
Are the eyes forced to stay shut due to the heavy eyelids?
That's what it looks like doesn't it...worrying.

Perhaps instead of ribs and rice, salad might do the trick?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Something like this kid - salad ain't going to do much to save him.

It's down to a genetic flaw in the body makeup.

Originally Posted by sross2203 View Post
That's what it looks like doesn't it...worrying.

Perhaps instead of ribs and rice, salad might do the trick?
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:10 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

and the 7 chickens a day.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:24 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

bollocks even the parents say they can't keep up with the amount of food he eats.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:56 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
bollocks even the parents say they can't keep up with the amount of food he eats.
They should hang a burger from a stick in front of his face and get him running around a park all day.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 1:58 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
They should hang a burger from a stick in front of his face and get him running around a park all day.
excellent idea!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Sauna will help lose the weight, but ultimately the parents need to put their foot down and start the kid on a diet.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

oh hell, that poor kid...that said, my daughter just saw the picture and asked (seriously) whether he was training to be a sumo wrestler, so maybe his family are missing a trick...

MM, xx
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 3:07 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
oh hell, that poor kid...that said, my daughter just saw the picture and asked (seriously) whether he was training to be a sumo wrestler, so maybe his family are missing a trick...

MM, xx
arf arf!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 7:39 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, but it's up to the parents (and any parents in similar situations) to realise that they have total control over the child's diet and assume their responsibilities. Kiddo can scream and shout all s/he wants for crisps and junk, but unless the parent goes out and buys them, they simply won't get any. End of.

Not happy about your kids eating [email protected]? Don't buy any.

Anyhow, aside from that, how can the parents of this poor kid be scared of him - I'm sure they can run faster than he can!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Poor kid probably has one of those Genetic excessive eating disorders where the brain doesn't recognise when the stomach is full and the child becomes violent when not given the food they crave. Being Chinese probably makes things worse because eating and having chubby kids is a cultural advantage in their society.

I have a son prone to weight gain due to a genetic condition, but I keep him on a really tight leash and try and encourage healthy eating as much as possible. It really peeves me that at school he's often rewarded with ice blocks from the school canteen for good behaviour - I think the other mothers think I'm a bit crazy because it annoys me so much, but I really try to keep his weight under control and not let it get out of hand.

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.