Western Freedom

Old Apr 6th 2009, 6:42 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Freedom

Originally Posted by The Dean
There is a much wider issue here - sweeping police 'powers' now in place following various EU directives.

Forgive my ongoing Euroscepticism, but the European Arrest Warrant is terrifying in its implications..........

http://www.ukip.org/content/european...o-police-state
That's very scary.

To be honest the EU is a near facist state now - they are trying to push policy despite member state's voting "no"...

It's supposed to be a trade bloc and single currency not a political organisation with powers.

N.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 5:05 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty
it's not particularly new - my brother was walking home one Friday night in Cardiff and got hauled in front of a CCTV camera by a cop who was trying to confirm the ID of some troublemakers. When the cop was told it wasn't him on the radio, he was sent on his way without so much as a "sorry"...
The bobbie didn't say sorry? Ye Gods tis a terrible crime...I bet the bastard chews with his mouth open too!

N.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fred uk
I used to be of that school of thought but then I started thinking.

It's all fine if you have a government that is not paranoid but the UK has at the moment and they are getting worse.

It can now, I'm assured, be deemed illegal under anti terror laws to take a photo of a copper and some poor sod was pulled for taking photos of a train a few weeks ago.
A train spotter for crying out loud.
they should be shot or at the very least sterilised so they can't interbreed!