Western Freedom

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default Western Freedom

Ah so much for that concept with reports of police deleting protestors mobile phone images outside the Bank of England.

http://london.indymedia.org.uk/articles/943

"21:35 - Climate Camp: A photographer was taken to one side by police and threatened under anti-terror legislation that he was not allowed to take pictures of police "engaged in their duty." Police confiscated his camera and attempted to delete all the photographs he'd taken. The photographer pulled out another camera to film them doing this, and was threatened again, but police then returned the first camera."

And CCTV shutdowns reported across London. Along with streaming webcams being taken offline: http://www.camvista.com/england/london/cityoflondon.php

Edit: oh and look, they're also ID'ing everyone: "police want to impose a section 14 and ID everyone."
No idea what a section 14 is but it sounds pretty shitty. I guess that means they will flag them on a database for immediate arrest come the next round?

Now I don't condone violent protests as such and maybe these people deserve such treatment. Then again....

Last edited by AnotherWorld; Apr 2nd 2009 at 12:11 am.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Freedom

hardly independent reporting!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:10 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Ah so much for that concept with reports of police deleting protestors mobile phone images outside the Bank of England.

"21:35 - Climate Camp: A photographer was taken to one side by police and threatened under anti-terror legislation that he was not allowed to take pictures of police "engaged in their duty." Police confiscated his camera and attempted to delete all the photographs he'd taken. The photographer pulled out another camera to film them doing this, and was threatened again, but police then returned the first camera."

And CCTV shutdowns reported across London. Along with streaming webcams being taken offline: http://www.camvista.com/england/london/cityoflondon.php

Edit: oh and look, they're also ID'ing everyone: "police want to impose a section 14 and ID everyone."
No idea what a section 14 is but it sounds pretty shitty. I guess that means they will flag them on a database for immediate arrest come the next round?

Now I don't condone violent protests as such and maybe these people deserve such treatment. Then again....
its just an excuse for total anarchy by these low life's ......saw some dopey bird being interviewed on Sky News saying she was only there to peacefully demonstrate......oh really, then take the bandit scarf off that covers your face you soapy bitch !

The police should steam into them and kick the shite out of them with everything they have got in my opinion
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Think a section 14 is what they can hold you on. i.e, its used on football hooligans even if they arent doing anything. They can just hold you in say a street corner for a few hours until the demo/match etc is well finished.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
its just an excuse for total anarchy by these low life's ......saw some dopey bird being interviewed on Sky News saying she was only there to peacefully demonstrate......oh really, then take the bandit scarf off that covers your face you soapy bitch !

The police should steam into them and kick the shite out of them with everything they have got in my opinion
she was probably a complete minger so she did us all a favour by covering her unwashed face!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

police wankers.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
police wankers.
What about rioting wankers.. Some 'activist' (aka balaclava-wearing wanker) wallops a cop over the head, splitting the guys skull. The police line moves forward in an attempt to arrest the guy and, in the ensuing melee, some lad collapses in the crush. Having been trodden over by a dozen or so of these unwashed wassocks, the police line steps over him. Picture shows a the guy bleeding as the line advances and it is claimed that they guys injuries were down to police brutality.

Whilst most people would consider both sides of the story, this kinda stuff is like a match to petrol for these arses. You create more wassocks, more rioting, more 'out-of-context' reporting, more wassocks etc etc....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:42 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan

Anyone who goes to a 'peaceful' demonstration' with a balaclava or scarf over their face isn't their for a frigging peaceful demonstration, IMHO....
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:49 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Anyone who goes to a 'peaceful' demonstration' with a balaclava or scarf over their face isn't their for a frigging peaceful demonstration, IMHO....
let's not forget thaty special branch are always there taking photos and keeping files on people, even the one who go to 'peaceful demonstrations'.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 5:58 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

let's not forget thaty special branch are always there taking photos and keeping files on people, even the one who go to 'peaceful demonstrations'.
Because of the cycle.. 'Peaceful' demonstrations have a habit of turning nasty and, if these people felt so much for the cause that they took time off work etc to demonstrate, their feelings may well be enflamed by reports of brutality by security forces. The next time, that 'peaceful' demonstrator may not be quite so peaceful when it all kicks off.

Frankly, I have never had a problem with any type of security taking my pic coz, by and large, I am a relatively peaceful guy.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:23 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

The police now have access to digital 1,474 megapixel cameras (295x more powerful than a standard 5 megapixel camera)...so next time your at a Newcastle United match, be aware !

Here's an example from Ray (a BE poster) on Obama's inauguration...you can zoom in on the crowd and clearly see their faces...quite amazing !

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullsc...648c2b4b06233c
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:25 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MacScot
The police now have access to digital 1,474 megapixel cameras (295x more powerful than a standard 5 megapixel camera)...so next time your at a Newcastle United match, be aware !

Here's an example from Ray (a BE poster) on Obama's inauguration...you can zoom in on the crowd and clearly see their faces...quite amazing !

Is it just me or has Dick Cheney got a scrawny Siamese cat on his lap, a la Dr Evil?????
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by MacScot

aye carumba!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:28 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

aye carumba!
Aye, its getting more like '1984' every day......
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 6:30 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Is it just me or has Dick Cheney got a scrawny Siamese cat on his lap, a la Dr Evil?????
Couldn't find him...but have been told there is someone picking their nose !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.