Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

West Ham blah blah blah

West Ham blah blah blah

Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:37 am
  #1  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default West Ham blah blah blah

West Ham & Blades end Tevez saga
Carlos Tevez
Tevez is now playing for Man Utd

West Ham and Sheffield United have reached an out-of-court settlement over the long-running Carlos Tevez saga.

Tevez helped West Ham achieve Premier League survival in 2006/2007 but the Blades, who were relegated, claimed he should not have been allowed to play.

A hearing into the matter was to start on Monday but has now been abandoned.

The clubs have struck a deal with reports claiming the Blades will receive upwards of £10m and as much as £25m to be paid in instalments.

More to follow.
Spugsy is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:49 am
  #2  
Hammer for Life
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
West Ham & Blades end Tevez saga
Carlos Tevez
Tevez is now playing for Man Utd

West Ham and Sheffield United have reached an out-of-court settlement over the long-running Carlos Tevez saga.

Tevez helped West Ham achieve Premier League survival in 2006/2007 but the Blades, who were relegated, claimed he should not have been allowed to play.

A hearing into the matter was to start on Monday but has now been abandoned.

The clubs have struck a deal with reports claiming the Blades will receive upwards of £10m and as much as £25m to be paid in instalments.

More to follow.
A shameful day for sport.

I expect all those ambulance chasing 'lawyers' who advertise on daytime tv will add this to their spiels about injuries at work .... 'Beaten at football , dont like it? Call us and we'll find someone else to blame'
BangleMan is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:51 am
  #3  
why ayeeeee man!
Thread Starter
 
Spugsy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: Disco Gardens...
Posts: 11,370
Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
A shameful day for sport.

I expect all those ambulance chasing 'lawyers' who advertise on daytime tv will add this to their spiels about injuries at work .... 'Beaten at football , dont like it? Call us and we'll find someone else to blame'
it's over now man, let it go....let it go.
Spugsy is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:00 am
  #4  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
West Ham & Blades end Tevez saga
Carlos Tevez
Tevez is now playing for Man Utd

West Ham and Sheffield United have reached an out-of-court settlement over the long-running Carlos Tevez saga.

Tevez helped West Ham achieve Premier League survival in 2006/2007 but the Blades, who were relegated, claimed he should not have been allowed to play.

A hearing into the matter was to start on Monday but has now been abandoned.

The clubs have struck a deal with reports claiming the Blades will receive upwards of £10m and as much as £25m to be paid in instalments.

More to follow.
Didn't you read Shadya's thread a few days ago?
lionheart is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:17 am
  #5  
Hammer for Life
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Didn't you read Shadya's thread a few days ago?
Yes, we I did, but it was common knowledge since middle of last week that an out of court settlement was likely to be agreed over the weekend.

The figure payable is merely speculation, and ranges from anything between 10 - 25 million

Something tells me this will open a whole hornets nest of ridiculous claims in sport ...
BangleMan is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:20 am
  #6  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 7,028
lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

If I were you, Bangleman, I would be more concerned about a resurgent Tottenham Hotspur creeping up on you and knicking your UEFA Cup place. If a Top Four team wins the FA Cup, seventh will be enough I believe.
lionheart is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:24 am
  #7  
Hammer for Life
 
BangleMan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Too far away from Upton Park, for my liking !
Posts: 5,524
BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
If I were you, Bangleman, I would be more concerned about a resurgent Tottenham Hotspur creeping up on you and knicking your UEFA Cup place. If a Top Four team wins the FA Cup, seventh will be enough I believe.
We will hang on to 7th, Im very confident of that. Another 3 points tonight, and we will be hot on the heels of Everton

As I told you / Shadya weeks ago, we will finish above Shiteh (even though you bought our main striker to try and stop us).... and we will
BangleMan is offline  
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:32 am
  #8  
BE Enthusiast
 
alfrombarking's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 361
alfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to beholdalfrombarking is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: West Ham blah blah blah

Originally Posted by BangleMan View Post
We will hang on to 7th, Im very confident of that. Another 3 points tonight, and we will be hot on the heels of Everton

As I told you / Shadya weeks ago, we will finish above Shiteh (even though you bought our main striker to try and stop us).... and we will
and this also shall pass
alfrombarking is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.