We're moving...

Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We're moving...

Originally Posted by Ray
Is there room for a pony
See you more as glue factory material.....
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:45 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
See you more as glue factory material.....
Just making sure I dont get the stable if I visit
I remember the last time ..wise men in and out all night
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
That's for the Wise Men

eta...lol, just read first line of yer post
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I remember the last time ..wise men in and out all night
you can stay in the drivers quarters...nice and private
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
you can stay in the drivers quarters...nice and private
Bounds to be a scotch slapper in the area ....to warm the cockles
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Bounds to be a scotch slapper in the area ....to warm the cockles
LOL,If that's directed at me, I just lived and worked there not born there.
Why do I say LOL when replying to you???,never use that-usually pmsl.Seems I need to be politer to you,can't think why
Must be the paterfamilias ...
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:09 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Eva
LOL,If that's directed at me, I just lived and worked there not born there.
Why do I say LOL when replying to you???,never use that-usually pmsl.Seems I need to be politer to you,can't think why
Must be the paterfamilias ...
I though you was West Indian ...
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:21 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
I though you was West Indian ...
Haaaaa get yer yam yams out!
No don't(please don't)-it was just a play on The Stones Album!
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:23 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Eva
Haaaaa get yer yam yams out!
No don't(please don't)-it was just a play on The Stones Album!
Honestly I really did ... I had this picture of you being Big Mama ...
with a huge Arse... I just wondered if you liked the salami up it ....
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:28 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Honestly I really did ... I had this picture of you being Big Mama ...
with a huge Arse... I just wondered if you liked the salami up it ....
????
What you on about Raimondo?
You have proven the point I go off topic,but never for a sausage.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:32 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Eva
????
What you on about Raimondo?
You have proven the point I go off topic,but never for a sausage.
That why its best to put a pic up ...no confusion ...

Even MH has put up one of herself looking drab ..to tone down her reputaion
on being an attractive MILF ..she now look proper Mumsie

Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
That why its best to put a pic up ...no confusion ...

Even MH has put up one of herself looking drab ..to tone down her reputaion
on being an attractive MILF ..she now look proper Mumsie

http://ralphhardy.files.wordpress.co...0-big-mama.jpg
Hahahahaaha.
Ok, I'll play(cos you are a big softie really-Joyce told me that)

My honest response to that is:I'll never be as pretty as Mata or have 34b boobs.
I'll never be as glam or as interesting as Madame Medusa or wear (or afford to buy incredibly sexy Zanotti shoes)
I'll never be as business savvy as that Irish burd who used to be Annacarna and is sadly missed BUT
I can confidently say I can still walk the Royal Show, Ingleston without a 1st place rosette being slapped on my arse.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:20 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hahahahaaha.
Ok, I'll play(cos you are a big softie really-Joyce told me that)

My honest response to that is:I'll never be as pretty as Mata or have 34b boobs.
I'll never be as glam or as interesting as Madame Medusa or wear (or afford to buy incredibly sexy Zanotti shoes)
I'll never be as business savvy as that Irish burd who used to be Annacarna and is sadly missed BUT
I can confidently say I can still walk the Royal Show, Ingleston without a 1st place rosette being slapped on my arse.
There's nowt wrong with a 2nd or 3rd place rosette, though !
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
There's nowt wrong with a 2nd or 3rd place rosette, though !
Time you were back in Greece .........

ps ...send me some karma for that indigenous witty remark then. I like this karma whoring thingie I learned in the lounge.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 5:47 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Time you were back in Greece .........

ps ...send me some karma for that indigenous witty remark then. I like this karma whoring thingie I learned in the lounge.
Nah..all's changed. Going home to Oz early next year, probably Brisbane as I do like the warmer climes after having lived for 3 years in Dubai..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.