British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Went to Rattlesnake last night (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/went-rattlesnake-last-night-704594/)

Ethos83 Feb 9th 2011 3:59 am

Went to Rattlesnake last night

And survived.

Whoa! I don't think I've seen any place in Dubai so depressing yet so interesting at Rattlesnake. We were only in there for half a hour and that was enough for us.

Blue Cat Feb 9th 2011 4:16 am

Re: Went to Rattlesnake last night

I haven't been in years, always entertaining though :)

Spugsy Feb 9th 2011 4:33 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9163219)
And survived.

Whoa! I don't think I've seen any place in Dubai so depressing yet so interesting at Rattlesnake. We were only in there for half a hour and that was enough for us.

If you sit at the outside bars and have a couple of beers its ok, it you venture in its truly appalling.

Ethos83 Feb 9th 2011 4:41 am

The Red Lion beer garden is perfectly decent. We had a good time there and only ventured into Rattlesnake because birthday boy wanted to have a look inside.

How anyone finds these women attractive is beyond me. The prozzies looked stale, dull and unappealing.

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9163260)
If you sit at the outside bars and have a couple of beers its ok, it you venture in its truly appalling.

Millhouse Feb 9th 2011 5:03 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9163273)
The Red Lion beer garden is perfectly decent. We had a good time there and only ventured into Rattlesnake because birthday boy wanted to have a look inside.

How anyone finds these women attractive is beyond me. The prozzies looked stale, dull and unappealing.

wow. some birthday party. I can see it now, the three of you wearing cream cords, blazers, jeans and your old school ties pushing each other to 'go inside'. I bet it was like an episode of the Inbetweeners.

weasel central Feb 9th 2011 5:08 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9163273)

you should have explained your calculations on buying a pajero versus renting a car, they would have been all over you like a cheap suit.

Ethos83 Feb 9th 2011 5:15 am

Correction - there were eight of us.

I saw a couple banker types. Prim and proper and overweight, were you there too?

QUOTE=EmiratesMillhouse;9163300]wow. some birthday party. I can see it now, the three of you wearing cream cords, blazers, jeans and your old school ties pushing each other to 'go inside'. I bet it was like an episode of the Inbetweeners.[/QUOTE]

Millhouse Feb 9th 2011 5:20 am

Originally Posted by Ethos83 (Post 9163311)
Correction - there were eight of us.

I saw a couple banker types. Prim and proper and overweight, were you there too?

nah, man flu...

Madam Medusa Feb 9th 2011 6:14 am

i have three two-for-one vouchers from the family entertainer for rattlesnake, should anyone want them...

MM, xx

Autonomy Feb 9th 2011 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 9163387)
i have three two-for-one vouchers from the family entertainer for rattlesnake, should anyone want them...

MM, xx

Haaahaaaaaaaaa 2 for 1 vouchers.... haaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa "family entertainer"......

Oh dear - much too funny..........

lionheart Feb 9th 2011 6:21 am

MM, xx

Do they include entertainment provided by the hookers?:p

Madam Medusa Feb 9th 2011 6:22 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 9163396)
Do they include entertainment provided by the hookers?:p

maybe...it says for a free "main course"...

MM, xx

Bahtatboy Feb 9th 2011 7:00 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 9163397)
maybe...it says for a free "main course"...

MM, xx

Lunching at the Y?

Hello.Kitty Feb 9th 2011 7:48 am

MM, xx

seriously?! [flicks through her Entertainer book]

Oh, yes... B92. Nice.

rofl.

Autonomy Feb 9th 2011 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Hello.Kitty (Post 9163507)
seriously?! [flicks through her Entertainer book]

Oh, yes... B92. Nice.

rofl.

should have been BJ92 or simply B69....