Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Well that's that then....

Well that's that then....

Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:33 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well that's that then....

...1-0 Spurs v Toon, that leaves us 2nd bottom and I just can't see us getting out of this mess.

Goodbye Prem....
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:38 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Well that's that then....

Who's the Toon??

I'm sure they'll enjoy spending some time with Leeds United, who from my understanding went out of the premiership a good few years ago
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:44 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
...1-0 Spurs v Toon, that leaves us 2nd bottom and I just can't see us getting out of this mess.

Goodbye Prem....
shite aint it mate

Newcastle Moto
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:46 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

oh no, sorry Spugsy and I like Alan Shearer as well - bit of a tough job for him
Old Apr 19th 2009, 2:55 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting that two out of three NE sides are likely to be relegated this season.

Still a few more games yet. My lot (Fulham) were there last year and we stayed up by the skin of our teeth. I know how it feels at this stage.

-
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Goodbye Prem....
Never mind at least you have a good chance of silverware next year through the playoff's LOL sorry that is cruel
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Goodbye Prem....
Start supporting the Shrimps, 3 points off a play off place with a game in hand according to my husband..... haven't got much of a clue what he's on about much of the time, but mighty impressed!

Sorry about your lot!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy View Post
Start supporting the Shrimps, 3 points off a play off place with a game in hand according to my husband..... haven't got much of a clue what he's on about much of the time, but mighty impressed!

Sorry about your lot!
I've been to Morecambe years ago, I liked it, I entered a BMX competition there....
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:32 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Interesting that two out of three NE sides are likely to be relegated this season.

Still a few more games yet. My lot (Fulham) were there last year and we stayed up by the skin of our teeth. I know how it feels at this stage.

-
aye well 3 homes games to go, boro, pompey and fulham - we need to win them all, and hope hull and blackburn keep losing.

Can't see it though, we're foxshit.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about your lot!
its going to be tight but Christie Park my see division 1 football next season. they are on a great run at the moment
Old Apr 19th 2009, 4:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about your lot!
Start supporting the Shrimps, 3 points off a play off place with a game in hand according to my husband

Oh no, not another one...............
Old Apr 19th 2009, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Prem....
To be honest, they are simply not good enough.

I know that sounds obvious, but there's something else, something far worse.

Where's the passion? Where's the rage? Where is what the Italians call 'brio'??

Newcastle fans have a right to expect every man to bust his lungs and guts fighting for every point - for every ball, in fact. But there was none of that today.

Owen looks lost. England? He doesn't even look Premiership. True, he's not getting any kind of service or support, but...........

Martins did OK, but he's clearly carrying his injury.

The class players who are underperforming are not confined to Owen, though (Butt, Duff, etc). Even 'promising' players (Ryan Taylor) are struggling.

Otherwise it's all good................

There is no automatic right to a place in the Premiership just because they are A BIG CLUB. Newcastle fans are finding this out right now.

Last edited by The Dean; Apr 19th 2009 at 4:19 pm. Reason: e
Old Apr 19th 2009, 4:31 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Goodbye Prem....
You let us donw today Spugsy....was hoping for a Toon victory today over the Yids, as they are now only 1 point behind the Hammers....and with Chelsea & Liverpool at home and Everton and Stoke to play away yet, cant see us hanging onto 7th place, not with the injuries we have and not with Di Michele and Tristan up front....jeez

Looking forward to attending Upton Park next Sat v Chelsea, and 35,000 fans giving Lampard the huge slagging off that the fat bastard deserves

".....Big Fat, Big Fat Frank, Big Fat, Big Frankie Lampard..... "
Old Apr 19th 2009, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Newcastle merely lost today to arguably the form side in the Premiership so all is not lost. Nine points from three winnable games still to come. Hull are likely to go down with WBA so its one from the three North East teams for the remaining place...so hubby tells me.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 4:40 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya View Post
Newcastle merely lost today to arguably the form side in the Premiership so all is not lost. Nine points from three winnable games still to come. Hull are likely to go down with WBA so its one from the three North East teams for the remaining place...so hubby tells me.
no, think they lost cos they are shite....

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.