weird bird

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default weird bird

..there is a really weird bird hanging round our house,and nobody seems to know what it is.It makes a hell of a noise.Its about the size of a turkey,has a speckled body,long neck with a white face and red turkey-like things hanging off its throat!
Is it meant to be here or is it lost?! I need to know because it has taken to sitting in my garden,and my dog wants to eat it!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: weird bird

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
..there is a really weird bird hanging round our house,and nobody seems to know what it is.It makes a hell of a noise.Its about the size of a turkey,has a speckled body,long neck with a white face and red turkey-like things hanging off its throat!
Is it meant to be here or is it lost?! I need to know because it has taken to sitting in my garden,and my dog wants to eat it!
well...i was going to suggest that given you make mean roasties, you might just wanna sling it in the oven, lol...

MM, xx
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:21 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

For a minute there I thought that Matahari may have paid you a visit The nicest bird I regularly get to see is a hoopoe at Garhoud Park...pinkish with a crest on its head and a long curly beak.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
well...i was going to suggest that given you make mean roasties, you might just wanna sling it in the oven, lol...

MM, xx
If Gucci has her way,its a definite possibility.it makes a right racket! Sounds like a dog barking!! She is going mental! Its sat in the corner,and im praying its not laying eggs or anything!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

If Gucci has her way,its a definite possibility.it makes a right racket! Sounds like a dog barking!! She is going mental! Its sat in the corner,and im praying its not laying eggs or anything!
you sure she's not just trying to shag it...

MM, xx
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you sure she's not just trying to shag it...

MM, xx
Oh christ.Thats all i need...flying puppies that make more noise than a plane crash.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Mission of the day....to find out what the f##k is in my garden!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:32 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

There was something in Gulf News yesterday about a load of birds being released into the wild. Maybe one of those?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NedKelly63
There was something in Gulf News yesterday about a load of birds being released into the wild. Maybe one of those?
do you know what they were?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:35 am
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Here you go (saved you from googling it ya lazy so and so)

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10202367.html
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

"weird bird"
I thought you were posting about yourself
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
"weird bird"
I thought you were posting about yourself
Oh ha ha.
I have just been out and taken some photos of it.
being blonde,i do not know how to download them,so SF will have to do it when he gets home...I will then show them to you,and see if there is anyone who is a bird boffin!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok,im getting there.
Ive managed to download them....now I just cant find them.
watch this space.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yaay!...now someone please...what the f##k is it?!!
Attached Thumbnails weird bird-bird-023.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yaay!...now someone please...what the f##k is it?!!
omg, THIS is in your garden...did it fly??

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.