Weekends

Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

_jon_ will become famous soon enough_jon_ will become famous soon enough
Default Weekends

Following on from the hours thing...

Those of you who work for Western based companies with offices in the ME, do you get your Thurs/Fri weekend honoured or do you end up getting hassled by Europe when you're off?
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to allMogs is a name known to all
Default Re: Weekends

Blackberrys don't stop working at the weekends (normally)
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by _jon_ View Post
Following on from the hours thing...
Those of you who work for Western based companies with offices in the ME, do you get your Thurs/Fri weekend honoured or do you end up getting hassled by Europe when you're off?
Don't know where you are from but we get Fridays/Saturdays off here in Dubai, hence little hassle.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of a friend here was recently asked to change his working week to Monday - Friday in order to accommodate the NIRTS attitude of his UK office.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 11:20 am
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I have daily dealings with the US on my current project. Hence constant hassle all through the night and on Fridays.

I do try and push back on Fridays though and always offer Sunday as an alternative. We always tend to agree that it can wait until Monday.

Colleagues dealing with Saudi frequently lose their Saturdays.