Weekend advice

Old May 5th 2009, 11:11 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weekend advice

Ok got some mates over tonight from the Toon, we'll be hitting the beach, the pool, a brunch (my first ever, not sure which one though), shops, playing footy etc,

but wanted to do a desert safari, or quad biking or suchlike - is it too hot though? I mean it's bastard boiling at the minute,

any advice?
Old May 5th 2009, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Weekend advice

Originally Posted by Spugsy View Post
Ok got some mates over tonight from the Toon, we'll be hitting the beach, the pool, a brunch (my first ever, not sure which one though), shops, playing footy etc,

but wanted to do a desert safari, or quad biking or suchlike - is it too hot though? I mean it's bastard boiling at the minute,

any advice?
Brunch then it has to be Al Qasr.... trust me on this 1 !!!!!
Quad Biking is amazing I did it a few weeks back, ive got the guys number if you want he is an Englisg guy
Old May 5th 2009, 11:21 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer the fairmont. I was really disappointed with Yalumba the last time i went.
Old May 5th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commander View Post
i prefer the fairmont. I was really disappointed with Yalumba the last time i went.
Yalumba ???? Thats not at the Al Qasr
Old May 5th 2009, 11:23 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb View Post
Yalumba ???? Thats not at the Al Qasr
yes i am totally aware of that. it was just an observation in case he considers yalumba.

i prefer Fairmont to Al Qasr..

but thanks
Old May 5th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

yes i am totally aware of that. it was just an observation in case he considers yalumba.

but thanks
Ah ok...... If your friends are sibgle they will like the Al Qasr good eye candy ! Or you could try the brunch at Rattle snake or York. 2 BJ's for the price of 1 on fridays
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

but thanks
I hear the yalumba is ace, although mrs spugs heard it was balls,

I found a mojito one that she likes the sound of, 30 different mojitos and loads of food, sounds alreet.
why ayeeeee man!

Ah ok...... If your friends are sibgle they will like the Al Qasr good eye candy ! Or you could try the brunch at Rattle snake or York. 2 BJ's for the price of 1 on fridays
they are single aye, where's al qasr then? is that the one near souk madinat?
Old May 5th 2009, 11:27 am
why ayeeeee man!

Brunch then it has to be Al Qasr.... trust me on this 1 !!!!!
Quad Biking is amazing I did it a few weeks back, ive got the guys number if you want he is an Englisg guy
tell me about the quad biking then pleaase kidda.
Old May 5th 2009, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

they are single aye, where's al qasr then? is that the one near souk madinat?
Al Qasr yes the big hotel next to Souk Madinat
Old May 5th 2009, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tell me about the quad biking then pleaase kidda.
It was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest it was a proper rush !

The guys name is Gavin 050 4218071 the web address is www.sandtrax.ae
Old May 5th 2009, 11:31 am
why ayeeeee man!

Al Qasr yes the big hotel next to Souk Madinat
I went there, but in Ramadan, it seemed ok but I want to go somewhere else..
Old May 5th 2009, 11:32 am
why ayeeeee man!

It was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honest it was a proper rush !

The guys name is Gavin 050 4218071 the web address is www.sandtrax.ae
how long were you out there for?
did they pick you up?
do you get protective stuff to wear and is it not dead hot?
how much?

etc
Old May 5th 2009, 11:32 am
banned

agree with you seriously it depends on the company. If its a group of lads who want a pissup type then its waxy's or double deckers.

if its couples then its al qasr/fairmont etc

depends on the company!!
Old May 5th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

about to go into a meeting i'll fill you in later...... you'd like that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.