Weekend

Old May 12th 2017, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weekend

Originally Posted by mission
DUBS ignore SCAMP & DENTE they are taking the p*ss
Yep so was I
Old May 14th 2017, 4:54 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mission

SCAMPS i know you are luving this
I am and I'm not. I'll feel sorry for you if you don't go away, for a moment, then I'll just wonder why you didn't book anything in the first place.

Then I'll be over it, move on and just take the piss.
Old May 15th 2017, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Flew to the UK on weds night, had a chilled day doing not much in Manchester. Went to Old Trafford to watch the snore fest that was United Vs Celta Vigo. Off to the Wirrel on friday for a nice seafood lunch with my mum, sister and 2 nieces before attending my Grannies funeral followed by sitting up demolishing several bottles of wine with my mum. Back into Manchester for a chilled day wandering round / chilling on saturday. Early morning flight to Amsterdam on sunday followed by a beer or two in the sun, coffee shop visit and then flight back here late last night. Pretty busy weekend.
Old May 15th 2017, 7:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Flew to the UK on weds night, had a chilled day doing not much in Manchester. Went to Old Trafford to watch the snore fest that was United Vs Celta Vigo. Off to the Wirrel on friday for a nice seafood lunch with my mum, sister and 2 nieces before attending my Grannies funeral followed by sitting up demolishing several bottles of wine with my mum. Back into Manchester for a chilled day wandering round / chilling on saturday. Early morning flight to Amsterdam on sunday followed by a beer or two in the sun, coffee shop visit and then flight back here late last night. Pretty busy weekend.

Sounds like all went as well as it could.
Old May 15th 2017, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Sounds like all went as well as it could.
Indeed.

The 6hr Amsterdam stop over was quality. Beautiful sunny day in a wicked city. Much better than a 1hr stopover.
Old May 16th 2017, 7:48 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Old Trafford to watch the snore fest that was United Vs Celta Vigo.
Snore fest? I didn't watch it (though I guess I am going to have to get used to Thursday night football) but from what I read it got pretty hairy for the last 10 minutes, no?
Old May 16th 2017, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Snore fest? I didn't watch it (though I guess I am going to have to get used to Thursday night football) but from what I read it got pretty hairy for the last 10 minutes, no?
Why would you have t get used to Thurs night? Win the Europa and United are back in the Champions League.

Hairy.... possibly from say 75-85 but only due to United sitting back and being stupid. They were inviting them on to them. After the punch up the heat went out of the game and United just pissed around with the ball for 10 mins. It says a lot that if United can play badly and not put much effort in and take a win over both legs that Celta Vigo aren't a particularly good side.
Old May 16th 2017, 9:02 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Me also.
My Friday involved a pretty severe dressing down so pretty much as expected, only that it also became a bollocking by proxy for my boss rather than fully aimed at me.
I had to sit there and take it, which is pretty soul eroding when the temptation is to take a rather large bite back.

Good fun Saturday night, a reasonably relaxed and eclectic mix of people at a roof barbeque at my friends place, nice wind down after the week.

I'll give it a 7/10
Old May 16th 2017, 12:23 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you have t get used to Thurs night? Win the Europa and United are back in the Champions League.
I'm a gooner and an ABU for life I'm afraid...
Old May 16th 2017, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm a gooner and an ABU for life I'm afraid...
You don't help yourself do you....
Old May 17th 2017, 7:58 am
...we killed the flame

You don't help yourself do you....
Ha, I refuse to be condescended to by a plastic fantastic from a club that now consistently finishes below us. But at least you're used to Thursday nights (and I have a strong feeling that you'll clogging well have to settle for that next year as well).
Old May 17th 2017, 8:10 am
Account Closed

Ha, I refuse to be condescended to by a plastic fantastic from a club that now consistently finishes below us. But at least you're used to Thursday nights (and I have a strong feeling that you'll clogging well have to settle for that next year as well).
How's fourth looking?

Are you Wenger In or Wenger Out?
I imagine you're sentimental with him but accept the reality that maybe change would be good?
Old May 17th 2017, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Aside from the Arsenal chat...

Who's doing what this weekend?

We have her Brother and Mother arriving tomorrow night, airport run for me whilst the better half is out for a school function (can't get out of) then a few beers on the balcony with them. Looking forward to it actually, they're both good fun. We are trying the revamped Prime 68 Brunch on Friday and then golf on Saturday which I'm always excited about.

Not a cheap weekend, especially on top of replacing my lost specs but should be good fun.

Shit. It's only Wednesday.
Old May 17th 2017, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Aside from the Arsenal chat...

Who's doing what this weekend?

We have her Brother and Mother arriving tomorrow night, airport run for me whilst the better half is out for a school function (can't get out of) then a few beers on the balcony with them. Looking forward to it actually, they're both good fun. We are trying the revamped Prime 68 Brunch on Friday and then golf on Saturday which I'm always excited about.

Not a cheap weekend, especially on top of replacing my lost specs but should be good fun.

Shit. It's only Wednesday.
got one final brunch on Friday before ramadhan kicks in, but have no idea where it is yet.
Old May 17th 2017, 8:30 am
hnd
BE Forum Addict

hnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond reputehnd has a reputation beyond repute

Don't want to piss anyone off but ...

We spent last weekend shutting up house in Muscat and packing a couple of cases for a six week visit to Malaysia. Flew to KL on Monday, spent yesterday and today so far stocking up our serviced apartment in central KL (less than a 5 minute walk from the Petronas Towers. Have already enjoyed beer o'clock at our favourite three 'locals' and have been welcomed back with big smiles - I guess we either spend too much time in them or we tip too generously (or both!).

It's going to be good not to be in the ME over Ramadan - figured we'd give ourselves a break after 12 years 😎

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.